Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Today is the 17th and

Nov 17th 2012 new

Tomorrow I will be 52 years old. I was named after St. Elizabeth of Hungary by the nuns in the Catholic Hospital where I was born. Mom was our of it from going through so much difficulty having me. She is a tiny woman and I was 5 pounds and 10 ounces at birth and I came out tail end first.

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Tomorrow I will be 52 years old. I was named after St. Elizabeth of Hungary by the nuns in th...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Tomorrow I will be 52 years old. I was named after St. Elizabeth of Hungary by the nuns in the Catholic Hospital where I was born. Mom was our of it from going through so much difficulty having me. She is a tiny woman and I was 5 pounds and 10 ounces at birth and I came out tail end first.

--hide--

Now it is the 18th and I am 52 today.

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Now it is the 18th and I am 52 today.

Now it is the 18th and I am 52 today.

--hide--

Is any one else a year older today? If so please check in and wish the person who posted just ahead of you a Happy Birthday and the one posting in the 199th post has to wish the one posting after as well as the one prior.

Nov 18th 2012 new

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!! party present Happy Birthday!

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Is any one else a year older today? If so please check in and wish the person who po...

Is any one else a year older today? If so please check in and wish the person who posted just ahead of you a Happy Birthday and the one posting in the 199th post has to wish the one posting after as well as the one prior.

--hide--
happy birthday to elizabeth in peru indiana. no birthday for me today but ex will have his birthday on the 21st. happy birthday charley!!!

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: happy birthday to elizabeth in peru indiana. no birthday for me today but ex will have his birthd...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

happy birthday to elizabeth in peru indiana. no birthday for me today but ex will have his birthday on the 21st. happy birthday charley!!!

--hide--

Happy Birthday Charlie Happy Birthday!

Posts 1 - 6 of 6