Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 17th 2012 new

I started the day out this afternoon in the singing group "Christmas Cheer". We were singing carols for the craft fair being held at the historic Mabel Tainter Theater. wreath My brother joined the group this year so we had supper out afterwards. biggrin

Now I'm home by myself missing a friend who decided to step back from our relationship. sad

But I'm getting chuckles and giggles reading and taking part in the fori (?). Thanks for your company everyone. biggrin rose

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: I started the day out this afternoon in the singing group "Christmas Cheer". We were s...
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

I started the day out this afternoon in the singing group "Christmas Cheer". We were singing carols for the craft fair being held at the historic Mabel Tainter Theater. My brother joined the group this year so we had supper out afterwards.

Now I'm home by myself missing a friend who decided to step back from our relationship.

But I'm getting chuckles and giggles reading and taking part in the fori (?). Thanks for your company everyone.

--hide--

I am sorry that you are missing your friend, but it sounds like you had a great time!

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Celia-821539 said: Just thought I would throw this out there so maybe those of us who had a date with the laundry di...
(Quote) Celia-821539 said:

Just thought I would throw this out there so maybe those of us who had a date with the laundry didn't feel like we were the "only ones sitting home on a Friday night".

I was home tonight, alone. My evening consisted of getting a nasty letter through my attorney from my ex husband's attorney. I cried. Then I did laundry. Then I vacuumed. And now I am posting this to see what everyone else was up to.

Is there anyone else who sat at home alone tonight?????

--hide--
Last night was a good night. Was out at a friend's house for a li'l "Friends' Giving" get together. Being away from my family who are halfway across the globe, lonely nights can be quite a challenge. But I guess, I'm used to it. Had plenty of practice doing it. laughing

Nov 18th 2012 new
After work, I got changed to my sweats, made some popcorn, plopped myself in front of the T.V. and watched two movies and some of my recorded shows. I cried, I laughed, and cried some more. eyepopping
Nov 18th 2012 new

Went out with a social group here locally then watched episodes of Castle on DVD.

Nov 18th 2012 new

Donna,

Wished you could have joined us last night we had a great time. The band was great as usual and lots of home town folks.

Nov 18th 2012 new

Don't worry, I also received a letter from my ex wife, but I leave it to the hands of God, because I know did not do anything wrong.

I suggest you to do the same, He is in charge. Just do something that make you happy for today and do it. Walk....in my case by the beach.

Have you favorite piece of cake in Starbuks with a nice frapuccino.

If you do good you receive good things!, regards, Adrian

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Yep, I'm home alone with the two cats a fire glowing in the fireplace , rain softly falling...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Yep, I'm home alone with the two cats a fire glowing in the fireplace , rain softly falling on the skylight, music playing in the background , and a HUGE pot of homemade roasted red pepper-vegetable soup cooling on the stove . I almost made the corn muffins to go with it, but decided that I didn't need to dirty more than one dish and spoon tonight!

--hide--

Can you share this recipe in the cooking thread or in this thread and the cooking thread. That thread is in Humor and Entertainment and has been a fun thread in the past!

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Nora-914810 said: Donna,Wished you could have joined us last night we had a great time. The band was great a...
(Quote) Nora-914810 said:

Donna,

Wished you could have joined us last night we had a great time. The band was great as usual and lots of home town folks.

--hide--

Awe thanks Nora, I thought about it but the hour plus drive back home kept me here. But please let me know if you get a chance to go again.

Nov 18th 2012 new

Went with my sister to see a piece of carpet for my mom and then had tea with her in my backyard awhile we talked about various things and kind of checked in with each other as to how we and family is doing.
It was good. She left calmer and I was calmer when we parted. She is getting a cold and has been running around like crazy even having to work today due to many things coming up. She needs a lot of support. Being married is not a bed of roses when two people are putting their kids through college and trying to pay bills. Some people intermittently or consistently envy people who are married and it is never a bed of roses.
I have to remind those I know who fall into this envy to check and remember the freedom they have right now.

I then ate a little dinner and watched 48 hours about the Highway of Tears in Canada.Then a little news. Then I watched part of SNL and it was not very good. They really got a lot of new material and inspiration out of general Patraeus. Pretty funny. BUT It is a story that is a stupid as ever. Why would a CIA Director think he would nto get caught. It seems this broadwell Broad outed him by writing her stupid email to Kelly. Don't these people have anything better to do? I wonder what could possibly help these men to stay on the straight and narrow when temptation comes.
FOOLS.
I watched a infomercial about MY PILLOW and wondered how much it costs and thought how nice it would be to get a pillow that works! fluffy cloud

Posts 41 - 50 of 64