Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

11/17/2012 new

Praying

11/17/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

11/17/2012 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary theheart theheart rose rose

11/17/2012 new

Praying Prayers that your grandma us already standing in the wonder of His light and may He hold you and your family in a wide embrace. hug

11/17/2012 new

I am sorry for your loss. I believe it never matters how old a person is when they pass. A loss is a loss. How wonderful that she was in your life and your childrens' life. Prayers for her and you and your family.

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Theresa-911246 said: I am asking for your prayers and support A wonderful lady passed away last night. She was 98 ye...
(Quote) Theresa-911246 said:

I am asking for your prayers and support A wonderful lady passed away last night. She was 98 years old, born July 4th 1914. Raised on a farm in North Dakota. She told me stories about the barn dances and things she did with friends and family. She lived life to the fullest and always reminded us God is all around us and he wants you to be happy. My grandmother was everything to me and my family. She cared for everyone by taking time to counsel them and quide them toward Christ. As a young person I was lucky to have her as my mentor, and teacher. On a certain level I feel as if she acted as a mother. One of the things she wish asked for is that everyone pray and not just for her,but everyone who needs it. One of my oldest boys just broke down into tears. I explained she is with us through the holy spirit. Please pray for my grandmother as she passes through the gates of heaven.

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart and for you as wellrose rose rose rose rose rose rose :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

11/18/2012 new

Theresa, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear grandmother. hug May God comfort you in your sorrow. Praying May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. theheart Amen.

11/18/2012 new

Praying

11/18/2012 new

rosary Praying rose

11/18/2012 new

Praying

Posts 41 - 50 of 55