Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

I tried to find this forum, and I don't see it. And, yet there is a topic that was just moved there according to message in the post by admin. - the Reduction(Abortion) topic. So, does this forum really exist and if so, where is it?

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I tried to find this forum, and I don't see it. And, yet there is a topic that was just mov...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

I tried to find this forum, and I don't see it. And, yet there is a topic that was just moved there according to message in the post by admin. - the Reduction(Abortion) topic. So, does this forum really exist and if so, where is it?

--hide--
Patricia -- the specific topic you mention (Reduction -- Abortion) has been moved to the Single Catholic room. It was previously in the Divorced Catholics room, but didn't relate to the issue of divorce, and was worthy of consideration and comments by forum participants in general. Hope this helps.

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Patricia -- the specific topic you mention (Reduction -- Abortion) has been moved to the Single Cat...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Patricia -- the specific topic you mention (Reduction -- Abortion) has been moved to the Single Catholic room. It was previously in the Divorced Catholics room, but didn't relate to the issue of divorce, and was worthy of consideration and comments by forum participants in general. Hope this helps.

--hide--
Oopsy -- The room title should have read "Single Living". embarassed (Computer error????) rolling eyes

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Oopsy -- The room title should have read "Single Living". (Computer error????)
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Oopsy -- The room title should have read "Single Living". (Computer error????)

--hide--

Look again, Ray. It is in the Single Living with the word MOVED on it and the only posting there by admin. says that it was moved to Catholic Culture. (I think they have moved this topic about 5 times already, but now it seems to have been moved to an invisable room).

11/18/2012 new

I noticed that, too. The "invisible room". Only two threads there, and the other one is three months old.

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: I noticed that, too. The "invisible room". Only two threads there, and the other one is...
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said:

I noticed that, too. The "invisible room". Only two threads there, and the other one is three months old.

--hide--

Cathy, are you able to get into this room without going through the Reduction thread?

11/18/2012 new

No, that's how I got in. Quirk in the board set-up, I guess.

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: No, that's how I got in. Quirk in the board set-up, I guess.
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said:

No, that's how I got in. Quirk in the board set-up, I guess.

--hide--

Perhaps this room lives in Purgatory - between Heaven and Earth (or you-know-where).

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Look again, Ray. It is in the Single Living with the word MOVED on it and the only post...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Look again, Ray. It is in the Single Living with the word MOVED on it and the only posting there by admin. says that it was moved to Catholic Culture. (I think they have moved this topic about 5 times already, but now it seems to have been moved to an invisable room).

--hide--
I'll be dipped. What the heck? The Reduction topic was in Single Living yesterday -- I posted something there, so that's how I came to realize that. It's been moved again. Looking up my own post history was the way I found it.

The topic has been moved; the room title clearly states "Catholic Culture", which has 2 threads listed -- the Reduction topic and "Gays in the Clergy".

Catholic Culture exists -- somewhere, but as the saying goes, "You can't get there from here...."

?????????????????????????????? scratchchin scratchchin scratchchin irked scratchchin scratchchin

11/18/2012 new

Guess we'll have to wait for the Admin people to get to work on Monday. Hope Nathan didn't go on a hunting trip.....

Posts 1 - 10 of 19