Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

KISSING BANDIT....AKA CARL

Nov 18th 2012 new

I've been seeing a lot of chatter in the last few days in St. Peter's room about one of our CM alumni, Aloha Carl. surfing

Carl was know for his "Kissing" threads. The ladies and gents would close one of his "Kissing" threads out in no time flat.

So in honor of our beloved Aloha Carl, I thought we'd pucker up one more time. faint

So if you want to receive or give a kiss, laides and gents) you've come to the right place. heartbeat

Now pucker up kids..... hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Nov 18th 2012 new

hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

theheart

Nov 18th 2012 new

Now you gone and done it.. shocked

Nov 18th 2012 new
I wonder where he is in his life. Perhaps he met his wife? Perhaps he runs a scuba diving tour for newlyweds? I miss those good ole days when he was around lol!
Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said:
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

--hide--
Back at ya, young man. hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss rose

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Now you gone and done it..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Now you gone and done it..

--hide--
Shhhhh....I thought we could sneak a few kisses in before you know who sees this thread. shhh wink laughing laughing

Have a kiss, lovely young lady. hersheyskiss wink

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: I wonder where he is in his life. Perhaps he met his wife? Perhaps he runs a scuba diving tour for newlyw...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: I wonder where he is in his life. Perhaps he met his wife? Perhaps he runs a scuba diving tour for newlyweds? I miss those good ole days when he was around lol!
--hide--
Khoa, I have it on good authority that Carl is NOT married. No scuba business either. wink

Now here's a kiss for ya, young man. wink hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Nov 18th 2012 new

Who could ban kissing on a dating website?? eyebrow

hersheyskiss

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Shhhhh....I thought we could sneak a few kisses in before you know who sees this thread. ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Shhhhh....I thought we could sneak a few kisses in before you know who sees this thread.

Have a kiss, lovely young lady.

--hide--

He can sniff out these threads like a bloodhound on the trail.. mischievous laughing laughing

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: He can sniff out these threads like a bloodhound on the trail..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

He can sniff out these threads like a bloodhound on the trail..

--hide--
Then I better pass out my kisses before his dog hunts me down. laughing laughing

Kisses for all the sweet Gents of CM. Here ya go guys!! hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Posts 1 - 10 of 200