Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 18th 2012 new

Friday night, i am usually tired out on a Friday night and cannot do much - could do with a nice man to have my supper ready when I get home on Fridays or take me out to supper

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Awe thanks Nora, I thought about it but the hour plus drive back home kept me here. But p...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Awe thanks Nora, I thought about it but the hour plus drive back home kept me here. But please let me know if you get a chance to go again.

--hide--

You're welcome Donna, I know it would have been a drive, I will let you know when we go next, the band plays there once a week and also on Friday nights at another venue.

Nov 18th 2012 new
Yay, Tim! It's my weekend off, so I went to a movie by myself, slept in, went to Mass, and had a nice long bike ride today. There's a rhythm to things now. I know the time alone won't last forever.
Nov 18th 2012 new

I am usually so tired by Friday I am glad to just be at home and be a vegetable. I cancelled on my usual wine tasting because furniture delivery was late. Price was right so no major complaints. Saturday we started fall cleaning and I have a standing date on Saturday with my grandson. We go to vigil mass and a rotating group go for ice cream afterwards. Fun!!! heart

Nov 18th 2012 new

Friday, I came home from work and stayed in. My kids visited me Saturday. Met a friend for dinner. Today, I went to Mass, then to a part-time job. At home now. Left a crock pot on, so the aroma was homey when I walked in the door.

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Dave-919372 said: Friday, I came home from work and stayed in. My kids visited me Saturday. Met a friend for dinner....
(Quote) Dave-919372 said:

Friday, I came home from work and stayed in. My kids visited me Saturday. Met a friend for dinner. Today, I went to Mass, then to a part-time job. At home now. Left a crock pot on, so the aroma was homey when I walked in the door.

--hide--
Hi Dave, wave

What was in the crock pot??? scratchchin Chef stir the pot! Its getting cold!

Nov 18th 2012 new

I'm sitting alone tonight. The tv is completely unsatisfying, it is past my bedtime.....

I did clean the entire bathroom...(scrub/clean). I also went to Sonic earlier in the evening and treated myself to a cherry Dr. Pepper. I rarely drink cokes & decided I would go for it tonight!

My kiddos are with their dad until Tuesday. :( I miss the hustle and bustle of the their presence.

Nov 20th 2012 new

Every night. The children, four dogs (big man-eating ones in case there are any weirdos reading this lol) and I. My x has them on the weekends. I catch up on housework (I wish), exercise until I'm exhausted (p90x), and then get online to read the forums.

Nov 20th 2012 new

Celia. You will never be alone again , If you ever need someone to talk to, I will be here. I hope that thing get better for you, and try not to read to much into those nasty letters. Because that is excatly what they are..

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Louis-900679 said: Celia. You will never be alone again , If you ever need someone to talk to, I will be here. I hop...
(Quote) Louis-900679 said:

Celia. You will never be alone again , If you ever need someone to talk to, I will be here. I hope that thing get better for you, and try not to read to much into those nasty letters. Because that is excatly what they are..

--hide--

First Post Alert!!!!

Welcome to the Flora Louis. And what a sweet message to send to Celia.

Posts 51 - 60 of 64