Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 18th 2012 new
Some dreams are from God. That is an amazing dream Andrew. Wow.
Nov 18th 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Nov 18th 2012 new

Thank you so much for this!

What a beautiful picture. Do you know where it can be purchased?

Nov 18th 2012 new

Hi John:

Your mom was very intuitive! I feel God wanted you to find those papers.

Mari

Nov 18th 2012 new

Thanks, Laura.

Although I was raised in a Catholic environment (We said Grace in every meal, Catholic private school, etc) I never felt committed. I had bought into the idea of the then brnd new China's One Child Policy... I didn't even want to have kids!

I became a true believer and started to look for clossness to God after my first miscarriage: Elena Isabel, 5 months old. I did not get to hold her. Mom was with me, and she said the baby was perfect -after a day in the hospital, with many meds and procedures, the doctor literally pulled her from me and then they did the curetage. My husband had gone to be with our 1 year old.

All this time, I felt Our Lady by my side. I was shocked that I was still praising Our Lord and thankful for all He had already given me, when the world would have felt that this was a tragedy, a punishment or "not fair".

I agree that we will all meet in Heaven. I also belive in the Communion of Saints, and that alll those babies we all are praying for in turn pray for us. It is not a comforting thought... it is a reality.

All those babies had God's love from the moment they were a Though; now they have adopted parents to love them! There is no difference between an adoptive parent in Earth (I also have 2 adopted cousins) and you: a parent is a parent and has life long cresponsibilities.

What a warm, wonderful feeling to be a parent... That, dear friends, is a miracle!

Mari

Nov 18th 2012 new

sad Praying rosary theheart Dear Mother of Jesus wrap them inyour mantle.Amen

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Mary, Mother Of The Unborn Protect Them To help stop the anti-life push in the U.S.A. Archb...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Mary, Mother Of The Unborn Protect Them

To help stop the anti-life push in the U.S.A. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen encouraged the spiritual adoption of an unborn child. This may abe done by praying that one unknown child's life be spared allowed to live and be born. To accomplish this, it was recommended that the following prayer be said daily for a period of one year. Jesus, Mary and Joseph
I love you very much
I beg you to spare the life
of the unborn child I
have spiritually adopted
who is in danger of abortion
During your earthly life this spiritually adopted child of yours will be known only to God but in the world to come and throughout eternity both you and the child will find happiness in each other's company.

Mary, Mother of the Unborn by Lee Tidwell. Please pray for the end to abortion and all who suffer from the affects.

"Mary, Mother of the Unborn by Lee Tidwell. Please ..."

Miss Tidwell, an American artist, was inspired to paint this beautiful depiction
of our Blessed Mother grieving over the millions of aborted babies. Normally, a
picture like this would take her months to finish. She completed this one in two
hours.

The stars around Mary's head represent the crown of the Woman of the
Apocalypse (Revelation 12:1): 'A great portent appeared in heaven, a woman
clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of
twelve stars.' The large star is the "Star of Bethlehem". The rose colored ball
in the lower left corner symbolizes the earth in turmoil. The glow of Mary's
heart is an evident sign of her tremendous love for all her children, especially
the most helpless of all.

The incessant weeping over this horrendous evil has blackened her lovely eyes
. The baby's Guardian Angel seems to be both saddened over the death of his
charge and grateful for the Blessed Mother's care and concern.

The baby bears the five wounds of our Precious Saviour. Both baby and Angel
are weeping and the baby's hands are clasped in prayer.

The reason the Blessed Mother's hand and fingernails are dirty is that she
has to scoop and dig out these precious babies from trash bins, garbage dumps,
and as in Wichita, Kansas, from a pile ready to be burned with dead animals at
their dog pound.

MARY, MOTHER OF ALL THE LIVING, PRAY FOR US

--hide--

Praying Praying rosary rosary theheart

Nov 18th 2012 new

He or she is already in my prayers, thanks for sharing this, regards, Adrian

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Hello Mari, Thank you for sharing about the loss, and the salvation and intercession of your babies. I ag...
(Quote) John-746882 said: Hello Mari, Thank you for sharing about the loss, and the salvation and intercession of your babies. I agree with you about people calling them angels. I am sure it is most often said simply to mean that they are now with God in Heaven, and that people say it to comfort the grieving, but you are so right they remain human beings, sons and daughters of the parents. After my Mom passed away, I was put in charge of most of her papers. She and my Dad had eight of us together, and we knew she also had miscarriages along the way, and she did speak of our brothers and sisters we would someday meet in Heaven. I found among her papers a sheet of paper with the names of her five miscarried children. She was uncertain of the gender so she gave each a boy's name and a girl's name as well. So now, often when I am asked how many in my family I say eight plus five, to recognize my other siblings. Thank you once again for sharing. God bless you. John
--hide--

Thank you John and Mari for sharing these beautiful stories to help people realize the reality of these precious souls.

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Michele-910064 said: Thank you so much for this! What a beautiful picture. Do you know where it can ...
(Quote) Michele-910064 said:

Thank you so much for this!

What a beautiful picture. Do you know where it can be purchased?

--hide--

This is one site I found for you. Also ask at your local Catholic Book store or type in Mother of the Unborn on Google.
www.nmia.com

Posts 21 - 30 of 42