Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Lonely and sad.....

11/18/2012 new

I am tired of being alone...I hope that God has a great plan for me as I just went thru a terrible time. On Septemeber 19th I found my 30 year old brother dead, he was gone for 3 days before being found sad the first night of his viewing my grandmother had a massive stroke and passed away 4 days later....not sure which is harder finding someone dead or watching someone die......

11/18/2012 new

I'll pray for you, friend! I'm so sorry.

Pamela

11/18/2012 new
May the Lord comfort you and your family...may your brother and Grandma rest in peace.
11/18/2012 new

You are in my prayers.

11/18/2012 new

God bless you in your time of need! rosary theheart

11/18/2012 new

I am so sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in your time of sorrow. God Bless
Praying Praying Praying

11/18/2012 new

Prayers ascending for you and your family. Praying rosary Dove hug

11/19/2012 new

I'm so sorry, Carla. You're in my prayers.

11/19/2012 new

So sorry for your loss my prayers are with you and your family.

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Carla-917307 said: I am tired of being alone...I hope that God has a great plan for me as I just went thru a terribl...
(Quote) Carla-917307 said:

I am tired of being alone...I hope that God has a great plan for me as I just went thru a terrible time. On Septemeber 19th I found my 30 year old brother dead, he was gone for 3 days before being found the first night of his viewing my grandmother had a massive stroke and passed away 4 days later....not sure which is harder finding someone dead or watching someone die......

--hide--
Condolences

Praying rosary theheart
May God provide comfort and healing for you and your family members.May you experience his unfailing love at this difficult time.Amen

Posts 1 - 10 of 88