Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Casey-637092 said: dear PatriciaPatreaus testifing !!!!! Don't hold your breath , He has had time to...
(Quote) Casey-637092 said:

dear Patricia

Patreaus testifing !!!!! Don't hold your breath , He has had time to prep . with him now being an adulterer and slanderer, how in god's name can we believe anything that comes from him from now on.

His adultery, fornication and promiscuity are the hall marks of the white house establishment. how can you tell when a white house official or any CIA, FBI or cabinet member is lying ? Answer , Every time there lips move !!!!!

Lying is the new normal in Washington D.C.

--hide--
That is how I feel....this guy is obviously a liar been cheating on his wife for how long....he isn't noble....he can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything.

Nov 15th 2012 new

Do you want to hear something funny? I'm driving home tonight listening to the Christian station when the news comes on and starts talking about the bad republicans and how they don't want to really find out about what is going on in Benghazi....McCain went to a press conference demanding questions instead of being at the hearings, etc. Again, this was news on a Christian station so it is probably second sourced news....don't know where they got it. Found it incredibly annoying that this somehow keeps getting turned into how bad the republicans are rather than the real issue....Benghazi!

Nov 15th 2012 new

Not that it is going to do any good, but I wrote my representatives the following and suggest everyone else do it to while this is going on:

I hope you representatives find out what happened in Benghazi because we mothers will never send our sons to fight for this country again to be abandoned by this country...it is worse then a tragedy...what was done to them. I will also never vote for anyone currently in congress who does not make EVERY effort to uncover the truth...we have had enough of the cover ups.

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Not that it is going to do any good, but I wrote my representatives the following and suggest ev...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Not that it is going to do any good, but I wrote my representatives the following and suggest everyone else do it to while this is going on:

I hope you representatives find out what happened in Benghazi because we mothers will never send our sons to fight for this country again to be abandoned by this country...it is worse then a tragedy...what was done to them. I will also never vote for anyone currently in congress who does not make EVERY effort to uncover the truth...we have had enough of the cover ups.

--hide--
The thing is any mom that lets her child go into service in this country is nuts considering it can't be trusted not to abandon him/her. I think our representatives need to realize this....heck, most of them never served (like Obama) and shouldn't even be doing what they are doing. No way that we should have a president who never served!

Nov 16th 2012 new

.there going to get away with everything again...they are masters at pulling the puppet strings and manipulation...look how the president got so "offended" that the repubicans didn't want Rice as the new secretary of state because of her misleading the country after Benghazi...where is the offense at FOUR Americans being dead while they lied about the "why"....see I think that is what people should be outraged and offended by...

Nov 16th 2012 new

I hear they watched a video today where the ambassador was dragged out. The democrat being interviewed said you could definitely tell in the second attack that it was serious taliban..... I think this administration should have to watch the videos of these people fighting for their lives over and over as punishment in jail....forget impeachment.

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Karis, what don't you understand about the fact that a liberal study of media sho...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Karis, what don't you understand about the fact that a liberal study of media showed that although Fox was to the right of all the other media it still leaned to the left.

Doesn't fit you world view does it?

--hide--

I'd like to see that study.

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Clarence-698070 said: I'd like to see that study.
(Quote) Clarence-698070 said:

I'd like to see that study.

--hide--

Clarence...I would like to see that study as well

Nov 19th 2012 new

Did you hear what David got for dinner from his wife when he got home? scratchchin Hot Tongue and Cold Shoulder sad duck hissyfit weeping

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Did you hear what David got for dinner from his wife when he got home? Hot Tongue and Cold Should...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Did you hear what David got for dinner from his wife when he got home? Hot Tongue and Cold Shoulder

--hide--

You know, Brian, I think this kind of a joke about a man who cheated on his wife of 37 years is kind of in bad taste - particularly in a serious thread on a Catholic site. To me, it is demeaning toward his wife. I'm sure you didn't mean any disrespect to her, but I would suggest in future that jokes like that do not belong in this thread - perhaps you want to put them somewhere in St. Peter's - but if I were you and ever wanted a date from this site, you might want to reconsider.rolling eyes

Posts 111 - 120 of 124