Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Healing Prayer at Bedtime Lord Jesus, through the power of the holy spirit
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Healing Prayer at Bedtime

Lord Jesus, through the power of the holy spirit, go back into my memory as I sleep, Every hurt that has ever been done to me, heal that hurt. Every hurt that I have ever caused another person, heal that hurt. All the relationships that have been damaged in my whole life that I am not aware of, heal those relationships. But, Lord, if there is anything that I need to do, If I need to go to a person because he or she is still suffering from my hand, bring to my awareness that person, I choose to forgive, and I ask to be forgiven, Remove whatever bitterness may be in my heart, Lord, and fill the empty spaces with your love, Amen.

--hide--

Beautiful prayer. Praying rosary theheart

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Gwen-534293 said: Oh shoot, that was to sherrill anne's prayer. Thought it linked it on. Sorry, new to forums!
(Quote) Gwen-534293 said:

Oh shoot, that was to sherrill anne's prayer. Thought it linked it on. Sorry, new to forums!

--hide--

wave Welcome Gwen.. Here is the prayer again.. Copy and Paste or Reply All should work Praying

Healing Prayer at Bedtime

Lord Jesus, through the power of the holy spirit, go back into my memory as I sleep, Every hurt that has ever been done to me, heal that hurt.
Every hurt that I have ever caused another person, heal that hurt.
All the relationships
that have been damaged in my whole life that I am not aware of, heal those relationships.

But, Lord, if there is anything that I need to do, If I need to go to a person because he or she is still suffering from my hand, bring to my awareness that person, I choose to forgive, and I ask to be forgiven, Remove whatever bitterness may be in my heart, Lord, and fill the empty spaces with your love,
Amen.

Nov 19th 2012 new

God bless you, Dan. May you find peace in forgiveness.

Nov 19th 2012 new

In cases such as these, the best way to heal is going to confession and apologise to the person youv hurt.

-Blessings

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Maricela-876143 said: God bless you, Dan. May you find peace in forgiveness.
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:

God bless you, Dan. May you find peace in forgiveness.

--hide--
I feel better now. During the night I prayed for the grace to forgive myself, and when I made my donations to charity I put that person's name on the prayer requests. Praying

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I recently found out that I wounded someone that means so, so much to me even though there was n...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

I recently found out that I wounded someone that means so, so much to me even though there was no malice in my heart. It is when I have hurt someone that I feel so removed from God. I wish that I could meet with this person face to face to say how truly sorry I am. Since I don't see this happening, I am going to tell my CM family that I am a sinner, I am truly sorry, and that I am ashamed for what I did.

I love you guys

--hide--
Daniel, we all say something every now and again and wish we could take it back. If this person knows you, really knows you,
and the kindness of your heart, feelings will be spared and equilibrium will prevail. Think positive and optomistic thoughts...God will
hear and soothe you. hug hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss

Nov 19th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Nov 19th 2012 new

If we were all perfect, we would have no need for a Savior!!! hug

theheart rosary rose heart

Posts 21 - 28 of 28