Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Hi Donna! Try looking at the SW part of Houston
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Hi Donna! Try looking at the SW part of Houston

--hide--

Thank you Daniel. You get a Gold Star!

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: distance from airport to hotel and from hotel to venues.
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

distance from airport to hotel and from hotel to venues.

--hide--

It'd be the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABI). There are plenty of hotels!. Taxis are expensive. Your best bet is to get a car rental. I think hotels by the airport are cheaper than those downtown. Austin isn't that huge, so as long as you have a GPS, you won't get lost.

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Soooooo, what happened to Austin?
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Soooooo, what happened to Austin?

--hide--

Oh my bad boggled Did this event just get changed to Houston?

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-731971 said: Oh my bad Did this event just get changed to Houston?
(Quote) Brenda-731971 said:

Oh my bad Did this event just get changed to Houston?

--hide--

I hope not.

11/19/2012 new

The event wasn't set in a specific area - it's been a work in progress but it is going to be in Houston. I have submitted the information to CM for the events page but in case you're interested, it's 12/7-12/9. I included links in the posting for everything. There are several Houston area CM members so I think there'll be folks who can offer rooms as well as rides.

Stay tuned!!! I'm not sure how long it takes to get approved but the 2 airports are IAH and Hobby.

Susie

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Susie-890857 said: The event wasn't set in a specific area - it's been a work in progress but it is going to...
(Quote) Susie-890857 said:

The event wasn't set in a specific area - it's been a work in progress but it is going to be in Houston. I have submitted the information to CM for the events page but in case you're interested, it's 12/7-12/9. I included links in the posting for everything. There are several Houston area CM members so I think there'll be folks who can offer rooms as well as rides.

Stay tuned!!! I'm not sure how long it takes to get approved but the 2 airports are IAH and Hobby.

Susie

--hide--

Thanks Susie, I am going to start checking into arrangements tonight. Hoping to see everybody there.

11/19/2012 new
Donna, Feel free to reach out to me if I can help! Look forward to meeting you!
11/19/2012 new

The event is nos posted under EVENTS!!!

Hope to meet everyone Dec 7-9!!!!

Susie biggrin

11/20/2012 new

Howdy please click on:

MORE

EVENTS

CM HOUSTON CHRISTMAS WEEKEND

Hope to see you here!

Susie

11/20/2012 new

Well from what I can tell the airport is almost an hour away from all the events. sorry Driving on a Houston freeway will give this navagationally challanged, small town girl a heart attach. laughing Does anyone know of hotels in the area that offer shuttle service to and from the airport?

Posts 51 - 60 of 85