Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Clarence-698070 said: I'd like to see that study.
(Quote) Clarence-698070 said:

I'd like to see that study.

--hide--
I don't know about it leaning one way or the other, but I do know that I wouldn't hear all the news if it weren't for Fox...any news showing how bad this president is and how bad democrats are won't be reported by any other news station. That is why liberals hate Fox....because they tell the truth that other stations won't report....figured this out after watching all the stations pre and post election. ABC finally told some truth....after the election....the rest of the liberal left stations won't tell any at all....they shouldn't even be called news. I have heard bad things as well as good things about both parties on FOX. Don't see that on the other stations.

Nov 19th 2012 new

OH...and something else too...if liberals can convince the rest of the dems of this....they never hear the rest of the news...they get to live in that made up world of theirs.....good plan. It is easy to do too because there aren't a lot of stations that report all the news....they only have to convince them to hate Fox. Fox would have a heck of a harder time convincing people not to watch ALL the other stations....which are liberal and cover everthing up and pretty much lick the boots of the pres and hob nob with him rather than report on him.

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: (Quote) Brian-252799 said: Did you hear what David got for dinner from h...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

[quote]Brian-252799 said:

Did you hear what David got for dinner from his wife when he got home? Hot Tongue and Cold Shoulder

--hide--

You know, Brian, I think this kind of a joke about a man who cheated on his wife of 37 years is kind of in bad taste - particularly in a serious thread on a Catholic site. To me, it is demeaning toward his wife. I'm sure you didn't mean any disrespect to her, but I would suggest in future that jokes like that do not belong in this thread - perhaps you want to put them somewhere in St. Peter's - but if I were you and ever wanted a date from this site, you might want to reconsider.

Im CMs Bad Boy. mischievous

Nov 20th 2012 new

A good idea might be to abolish the CIA and begin the dismantling of the intelligence state, along with the war machine.

Posts 121 - 124 of 124