Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.
11/17/2012 new

I am having the same problem! When I took my car in this am for its oil change , I could not find the extra set. I dont like leaving the set with the house keys, mailbox key and all of that good stuff! The last time I used them was July 14th 2012 so they could be anywhere. I am planning a trip to TN on Wednesday to visit family and had hoped to have the extra set with me in case anything happens to my one and only set. The dealer l says that a new key will cos$100.00. I agree a fancy schmancy key indeed. I have already asked my buddy St Anthony to gently shoe me wher I last had them.

I will try asking St Zita as well . Thanks

11/19/2012 new

I hope you have better luck than me. I never did find my lost car keys with all my tags for the stores I visit, it's been many years now. Those keys are probably under a seat/table in a restaurant I had dined in during the Holidays. hmm, I wonder if they are still under there! I've been doing OK with just one set so far but I did have one key made at walmart for $50.00, just in case I need an extra. Check out your walmart store for your extra key. I hope you find yours.

Posts 11 - 12 of 12