Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/18/2012 new

Friday night, i am usually tired out on a Friday night and cannot do much - could do with a nice man to have my supper ready when I get home on Fridays or take me out to supper

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Awe thanks Nora, I thought about it but the hour plus drive back home kept me here. But p...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Awe thanks Nora, I thought about it but the hour plus drive back home kept me here. But please let me know if you get a chance to go again.

--hide--

You're welcome Donna, I know it would have been a drive, I will let you know when we go next, the band plays there once a week and also on Friday nights at another venue.

11/18/2012 new
Yay, Tim! It's my weekend off, so I went to a movie by myself, slept in, went to Mass, and had a nice long bike ride today. There's a rhythm to things now. I know the time alone won't last forever.
11/18/2012 new

I am usually so tired by Friday I am glad to just be at home and be a vegetable. I cancelled on my usual wine tasting because furniture delivery was late. Price was right so no major complaints. Saturday we started fall cleaning and I have a standing date on Saturday with my grandson. We go to vigil mass and a rotating group go for ice cream afterwards. Fun!!! heart

11/18/2012 new

Friday, I came home from work and stayed in. My kids visited me Saturday. Met a friend for dinner. Today, I went to Mass, then to a part-time job. At home now. Left a crock pot on, so the aroma was homey when I walked in the door.

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Dave-919372 said: Friday, I came home from work and stayed in. My kids visited me Saturday. Met a friend for dinner....
(Quote) Dave-919372 said:

Friday, I came home from work and stayed in. My kids visited me Saturday. Met a friend for dinner. Today, I went to Mass, then to a part-time job. At home now. Left a crock pot on, so the aroma was homey when I walked in the door.

--hide--
Hi Dave, wave

What was in the crock pot??? scratchchin Chef stir the pot! Its getting cold!

11/18/2012 new

I'm sitting alone tonight. The tv is completely unsatisfying, it is past my bedtime.....

I did clean the entire bathroom...(scrub/clean). I also went to Sonic earlier in the evening and treated myself to a cherry Dr. Pepper. I rarely drink cokes & decided I would go for it tonight!

My kiddos are with their dad until Tuesday. :( I miss the hustle and bustle of the their presence.

11/20/2012 new

Every night. The children, four dogs (big man-eating ones in case there are any weirdos reading this lol) and I. My x has them on the weekends. I catch up on housework (I wish), exercise until I'm exhausted (p90x), and then get online to read the forums.

11/20/2012 new

Celia. You will never be alone again , If you ever need someone to talk to, I will be here. I hope that thing get better for you, and try not to read to much into those nasty letters. Because that is excatly what they are..

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Louis-900679 said: Celia. You will never be alone again , If you ever need someone to talk to, I will be here. I hop...
(Quote) Louis-900679 said:

Celia. You will never be alone again , If you ever need someone to talk to, I will be here. I hope that thing get better for you, and try not to read to much into those nasty letters. Because that is excatly what they are..

--hide--

First Post Alert!!!!

Welcome to the Flora Louis. And what a sweet message to send to Celia.

Posts 51 - 60 of 64