Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Doesn't matter when - middle school, grad school, somewhere in between.

Just wondering what the most difficult class you ever had in school was.

Tell us.

11/19/2012 new
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: Doesn't matter when - middle school, grad school, somewhere in between.Just wondering what the most...
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said:

Tell us.

--hide--

shhh does taking four different accounting courses during one semester count? My senior year of college all I did was study..... laughing
11/19/2012 new

Accounting! And I truly hated it. What job do I have that pays the bills? I'm a bookkeeper.boggled

Cat

11/20/2012 new

Aural Activities I, II, III, and IV! I wasn't very good at it, especially melodic and harmonic dictation.

It stinks when you are required to take your hardest class for FOUR semesters in order to get your degree. I got through it though. :)

11/20/2012 new

Astronomy. No one ever told me there was MATH in astronomy!

11/20/2012 new

laughing laughing laughing wink

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Astronomy. No one ever told me there was MATH in astronomy!
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Astronomy. No one ever told me there was MATH in astronomy!

--hide--

11/20/2012 new

Philosophy of Science
it must have been hard...don't remember any of it now(40+ years ago)...other than it was no picnic!

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: Philosophy of Scienceit must have been hard...don't remember any of it now(40+ years ago).....
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Philosophy of Science
it must have been hard...don't remember any of it now(40+ years ago)...other than it was no picnic!

--hide--

I managed to take one year's worth of Organic Chemistry with lab in 8 weeks of summer session. It was unbelievable - and actually I later found out that medical school was even worse in terms of sheer volume, fast pace, and difficulty of information.

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: Doesn't matter when - middle school, grad school, somewhere in between.Just wondering...

Tell us.

--hide--

The most difficult class that I ever took was during my senior year in high school. It was a computer programming class. The reason that it was difficult was that the class was different from all the other classes that I had taken. The final grade that I received from the class was a 'B'. This course prepared me for my computer science courses in college.

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: Doesn't matter when - middle school, grad school, somewhere in between.Just wondering...

Tell us.

--hide--
Probubley Inglitch grammer.

Posts 1 - 10 of 96