Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 20th 2012 new

Thought I would play a little music in the Pub tonight. youtu.be


Taking requests...................

LOCKED
Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: thanks, Donna, I see we also have some fresh Potica as well!
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:



thanks, Donna, I see we also have some fresh Potica as well!

--hide--

faint wow Michael, how did you know...........Mmmmmm that hit the spot.

LOCKED
Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: wow Michael, how did you know...........Mmmmmm that hit the spot.
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:


wow Michael, how did you know...........Mmmmmm that hit the spot.

--hide--


shhh don't tell anybody, I just picked it up at the Super One grocery store embarassed ... but at least it came from an authentic ethnic bakery from Da Range (Chisholm, MN)

LOCKED
Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: don't tell anybody, I just picked it up at the Super One grocery store ... but at l...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:



don't tell anybody, I just picked it up at the Super One grocery store ... but at least it came from an authentic ethnic bakery from Da Range (Chisholm, MN)

--hide--


My lips are sealed. Besides my mother told me never to talk with my mouth full..... laughing laughing

LOCKED
Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: My lips are sealed. Besides my mother told me never to talk with my mouth full..... laughing...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:



My lips are sealed. Besides my mother told me never to talk with my mouth full..... laughing laughing

--hide--


laughing laughing laughing mine too embarassed I hope she isn't watching me right now

LOCKED
Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: mine too I hope she isn't watching me right now
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:



mine too I hope she isn't watching me right now

--hide--


Well your not talking, your typing. It may take some explaining of all the new technology but I think she will understand.

LOCKED
Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Well your not talking, your typing. It may take some explaining of all the new technology...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:



Well your not talking, your typing. It may take some explaining of all the new technology but I think she will understand.

--hide--


and I'm getting my keyboard all stick and full of ground up walnuts embarassed

LOCKED
Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: and I'm getting my keyboard all stick and full of ground up walnuts
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:



and I'm getting my keyboard all stick and full of ground up walnuts

--hide--


and I should be drinking milk with the potica, not a root beer float embarassed

LOCKED
Nov 20th 2012 new

oh well, it's time

LOCKED
Nov 20th 2012 new

see ya in the next PUB

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
LOCKED
Posts 191 - 200 of 200