Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

What are your favorite holiday foods??? Turkey! cookie goldfish

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: What are your favorite holiday foods???
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

What are your favorite holiday foods???

--hide--

Has to be cranberry sauce.

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Has to be cranberry sauce.
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Has to be cranberry sauce.

--hide--

Red Stuff!!!!!!!!! I was always the only one in the family to eat it. That, and the marshmallows on top of my mother's sweet potatoes.

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Red Stuff!!!!!!!!! I was always the only one in the family to eat it. That, and the mars...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Red Stuff!!!!!!!!! I was always the only one in the family to eat it. That, and the marshmallows on top of my mother's sweet potatoes.

--hide--

Must be the sweet and salty thing.

11/20/2012 new

Turkey, Stuffing, mashed taters, green beans, and lots and lots of gravey YUMM!!!! Oh and pecan pie, biggrin wave

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Turkey, Stuffing, mashed taters, green beans, and lots and lots of gravey YUMM!!!! Oh and pec...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Turkey, Stuffing, mashed taters, green beans, and lots and lots of gravey YUMM!!!! Oh and pecan pie,

--hide--

I hear that. IT"S ALL GOOD!

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Turkey, Stuffing, mashed taters, green beans, and lots and lots of gravey YUMM!!!! Oh and pec...

Turkey, Stuffing, mashed taters, green beans, and lots and lots of gravey YUMM!!!! Oh and pecan pie,

--hide--

yummm wave

11/20/2012 new

I can't wait. my favorite meal of the year. thumbsup

So how is everyone this evening???

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I can't wait. my favorite meal of the year. So how is everyone this evening???...

I can't wait. my favorite meal of the year.

So how is everyone this evening???

--hide--

It is kind of quiet. How is yours?

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: It is kind of quiet. How is yours?
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

It is kind of quiet. How is yours?

--hide--
Quiet for the moment as well. I'm on call 24/7 on my job and I have a very agressive client in my care so if she gears up I have to go back to work. It has been a tough week in a half. BUT for now all is deliciously quiet. biggrin

Posts 1 - 10 of 200