Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

What are your favorite lyrics?

Nov 21st 2012 new

These days people say there arn't any decent songs around anymore. I think we arn't looking hard enough. Sometimes you hear a song and you come across a lyric that just makes you stop and think. These are some of mine favorite lyrics at the moment. It doesn't necessarily mean their my favorite songs, but they have some lyrics in it that make me truly listen to and think about:

- I get lost in the beauty of everything I see. The world ain't half as bad as they paint it to be. If all the sons, all the daughters would stop to take it in. Well hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin. One republic - come home

- we´re only taking turns, holding this world. It´s how it´s always been. When you´re older you will understand The Fray - Trust me

- Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you. Coldplay - Fix you

- Oh and if I had a brain, oh and if I had a brain. I´d be cold as a stone and rich as the fool, that turned all those good hearts away. Cherry Ghost - People help the people

- Don´t know how you gave another who didn't mean a thing. The very thing you gave to me. Beyonce - Resentment

Just a view that came to my mind right now. I know I have many more to name. So What are your favorite lyrics?

Nov 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Sally-894891 said: These days people say there arn't any decent songs around anymore. I think we arn't looking hard enough...
(Quote) Sally-894891 said:

These days people say there arn't any decent songs around anymore. I think we arn't looking hard enough. Sometimes you hear a song and you come across a lyric that just makes you stop and think. These are some of mine favorite lyrics at the moment. It doesn't necessarily mean their my favorite songs, but they have some lyrics in it that make me truly listen to and think about:

- I get lost in the beauty of everything I see. The world ain't half as bad as they paint it to be. If all the sons, all the daughters would stop to take it in. Well hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin. One republic - come home

- we´re only taking turns, holding this world. It´s how it´s always been. When you´re older you will understand The Fray - Trust me

- Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you. Coldplay - Fix you

- Oh and if I had a brain, oh and if I had a brain. I´d be cold as a stone and rich as the fool, that turned all those good hearts away. Cherry Ghost - People help the people

- Don´t know how you gave another who didn't mean a thing. The very thing you gave to me. Beyonce - Resentment

Just a view that came to my mind right now. I know I have many more to name. So What are your favorite lyrics?

--hide--
From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea Creation's revealing Your majesty From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring Every creature unique in the song that it sings You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name. You are amazing God All powerful, untameable, Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim You are amazing God Indescribable, by Chris Tomlin
Nov 27th 2012 new

"Baby Jesus born in a stable, humble savior's birth, he left his throne in heaven above to live here on the earth." Third Day

"I see your true colors shining through, your true colors and that's why I love you. So don't be afraid, to let it show, your true colors, your true colors, are beautiful, like a rainbow." Cyndi Lauper

Nov 27th 2012 new

I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh...I want to hold you high and steal your pain away...I keep your photograph, and I know it serves me well...I want to hold you high and steal your pain away...'cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome, and I don't feel right when you're gone away...Broken by Seether

I see the picture you're broken hearted, but can I steal a little love from you tonight?...I'd tell you whispers a little story that there's a placein my heart for you tonight...Why must we be lonely on this night full of rain?...take me in your arms and leave me breathless once again....Broken Dreams by Lita Ford

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Sally-894891 said: These days people say there arn't any decent songs around anymore. I think we arn't looki...
(Quote) Sally-894891 said:

--hide--
I prefer the Classics:

Chantilly lace and a pretty face
And a pony tail hanging down
That wiggle in the walk and giggle in the talk
Makes the world go round

There ain't nothing in the world like a big eyed girl
That makes me act so funny, make me spend my money
Make me feel real loose like a long necked goose
Oh baby that's what I like!

~ the Big Bopper

Posts 1 - 5 of 5