Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Nov 21st 2012 new
These sound like some interesting topics.
Nov 21st 2012 new

Thanks for the comments everyone! lil mikie I tried posting this on CM Events, but I'm guessing it doesn't qualify because I don't see it posted at all. boggled

Nov 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-731971 said: Hi! I'm so excited to announce that my friends and I have finalized our event that will take place in the...
(Quote) Brenda-731971 said:

Hi! I'm so excited to announce that my friends and I have finalized our event that will take place in the coming weeks. It's called Spoke-N-Word. It's a series of conversations on single life and the blessed sacrament.

This event will take place the first five Mondays of the new year at San Jose Catholic Church Community Center (2435 Oak Crest Ave) in Austin from 7pm-9pm. Our speakers are amazing! Please message me to RSVP. This is a free event.

Topics include:

Holiness & Prayerfullness for Singles January 7

Discernment & Service January 14

Loneliness vs. Solitude January 21

Theology of the Body January 28

Self Image & Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament with Praise & Worship February 4

--hide--

Yeah!!!!!
Nov 21st 2012 new

Hi Brenda,

Your symposium sounds very interesting.

Nov 21st 2012 new

Our speaker for week 6 has actually appeared on CNN and guest spotted on morning shows. You can actually find out more on her by doing a web search. Amazing person! biggrin

Nov 21st 2012 new

This sounds great, Brenda! Congrats! clap

Makes me wish I lived in Austin.

Nov 21st 2012 new

Thank you, Maricela! I'm from the Valley, too! You should drive up here one weekend to catch at least one of the speakers balloon

Nov 21st 2012 new

Sounds great, wish DFW would do something like this. Too far for me to drive, but best wishes on this.

Nov 22nd 2012 new

hyper Thanks!

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-731971 said: Hi! I'm so excited to announce that my friends and I have finalized our event that will take...
(Quote) Brenda-731971 said:

Hi! I'm so excited to announce that my friends and I have finalized our event that will take place in the coming weeks. It's called Spoke-N-Word. It's a series of conversations on single life and the blessed sacrament.

This event will take place the first five Mondays of the new year at San Jose Catholic Church Community Center (2435 Oak Crest Ave) in Austin from 7pm-9pm. Our speakers are amazing! Please message me to RSVP. This is a free event.

Topics include:

Holiness & Prayerfullness for Singles January 7

Discernment & Service January 14

Loneliness vs. Solitude January 21

Theology of the Body January 28

Self Image & Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament with Praise & Worship February 4

--hide--
I'm interested!

Posts 11 - 20 of 48