Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Knock knock Hi Jeremy Do you think other CM men are afraid of me because I h...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Knock knock Hi Jeremy

Do you think other CM men are afraid of me because I have a four digit number?

Curious about low number in NJ

Kathleen

--hide--
Dear Curious about low number,

Absolutely not....Jeremy just thinks some guys are shy. He also thinks you are a very pretty lady.....and wouldn't care about any numbers....except the 10 digits given for a phone call!! wink hug

Nov 20th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

While sitting at the airport today in the other BIG D (Detroit), I saw lots of diaper wearers. angel

My question..........would you recommend cloth diapers or disposable?? scratchchin

Signed, "Changing" It Up wink

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy,While sitting at the airport today in the other BIG D (Detroit), I saw lots o...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

While sitting at the airport today in the other BIG D (Detroit), I saw lots of diaper wearers.

My question..........would you recommend cloth diapers or disposable??

Signed, "Changing" It Up

--hide--
Dear Changing,

Jeremy is in favor of "disposable".....however "recycling" (washing, sanitizing sterilizing etc) cloth diapers might be the best way to "go green" (so to speak) laughing

Nov 20th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

Do you know why deer run into the sides of cars at night? Do you know how to make them stop doing that?

Signed,

Oh DEER!

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Cynthia-875784 said: Dear Jeremy, Do you know why deer run into the sides of cars at night? Do you know how t...
(Quote) Cynthia-875784 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Do you know why deer run into the sides of cars at night? Do you know how to make them stop doing that?

Signed,

Oh DEER!

--hide--
Dear "Oh Deer"
Oh dear! laughing Jeremy did not know they necessarily run into the sides of cars. However Jeremy KNOWS Jerry hit one in the front one time..doing heavy damage to his vehicle. Jeremy recommends NOT DRIVING at night. Or if they made a designated "hunting"gangster duck season by "vehicle" they would stay in the fields where they belong! shocked

Nov 21st 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

Do you think a gal should be concerned with all the "Turkeys" that are flying around at Thanksgiving?? scratchchin gobble gobble gobble! gobble gobble gobble!

I'm thinking more of the "Non-Stuffed" variety!! wink laughing laughing

Signed, Afraid of being Gobbled Up shocked

Nov 21st 2012 new

[quote]Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Do you think a gal should be concerned with all the "Turkeys" that are flying around at Thanksgiving??

I'm thinking more of the "Non-Stuffed" variety!!

Signed, Afraid of being Gobbled Up

Dear "Afraid of Being Gobbled Up"
Are we talking "turkey" here? Jeremy thinks the so called "non-stuffed" variety are full of themselves anyway!laughing Eventually they'll just "fly away" and "roost" and become Chicken???! laughing laughing wink

Nov 21st 2012 new

Knock, knock!
Hi, Jeremy. It's just me.

I was wondering how we can all get people to be more loving to each other, to lighten up at perceived slights, and quickly disregard and forgive heavier offenses. Do you think it can be done?

And besides that, is there a way to slow down time? I looked this morning and saw 600 unread e-mails in one account alone. How do I get to them all?

Signed,

Phrantic in Phoenix

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Knock, knock!Hi, Jeremy. It's just me.I was wondering how we can all get people to...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Knock, knock!
Hi, Jeremy. It's just me.

I was wondering how we can all get people to be more loving to each other, to lighten up at perceived slights, and quickly disregard and forgive heavier offenses. Do you think it can be done?

And besides that, is there a way to slow down time? I looked this morning and saw 600 unread e-mails in one account alone. How do I get to them all?

Signed,

Phrantic in Phoenix

--hide--
Dear Phrantic,
Fear not dear. Love is here. Jeremy believes we should all practice what we preach....perhaps read "John" more....perform "Good Deeds" more....and look for Christ in all. So the answer is YES. As for the second part: Wow! No wonder Phrantic....is FRANTIC! Even Jeremy would be overwhelmed! As for time: "Yesterday is gone.....tomorrow is not promised....there IS ONLY TODAY! hug

Nov 21st 2012 new

Knock knock
Dear Jeremy,

I just got a call from my oldest son and he said he is bringing his girlfriend to dinner tomorrow.
The problem is...he told her that I am not feeling the love for her and now I think we may all
be a tad bit uncomfortable.

Should I be serving duck instead of turkey because I think my goose is cooked!

Pulling my feathers out in TN

Posts 121 - 130 of 200