Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Happy Thanksgiving

Nov 21st 2012 new

It's called Thanksgiving because.....I am THANKFUL for the fraternity of CM gentlemen who are quick to offer their support anytime I need it. I am THANKFUL for the wonderful and always beautiful CM women who with their charitable hearts always have something nice to say about me wave

I love you all, and here's another kiss in case I missed someone in Linda's kissing thread....lol hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Nov 21st 2012 new

I'm so glad you started this thread, Daniel. I am also thankful for the comradery of CM and all those willing to put themselves out there and risk having someone disagree with them. I have so enjoyed the forums and the opinions of CMers even those with whom I disagree.

I wish you all a very blessed Thanksgiving and look forward to more bantering and opinionizing. wave Praying

God bless,

- Elizabeth

Nov 21st 2012 new
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: It's called Thanksgiving because.....I am THANKFUL for the fraternity of CM gentlemen who ar...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

It's called Thanksgiving because.....I am THANKFUL for the fraternity of CM gentlemen who are quick to offer their support anytime I need it. I am THANKFUL for the wonderful and always beautiful CM women who with their charitable hearts always have something nice to say about me

I love you all, and here's another kiss in case I missed someone in Linda's kissing thread....lol

--hide--
(First) I agree with Daniel!! (good one Bro) (second) HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL @ CM; DON'T OVER STUFF YOUR SELF WITH THE BIRD!! laughing laughing laughing LEAVE ROOM FOR DESSERT TOO!! Take easy out there too; Keep it safe; so we all can chat the next day or some other time Mike "peace"!!

Nov 21st 2012 new

Have some gobble gobble gobble! for me, everyone! wave Happy Thanksgiving! heart

Nov 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Have some for me, everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Have some for me, everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

--hide--

Baking Turkey & Ham on saturday....yummmmmm
Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: It's called Thanksgiving because.....I am THANKFUL for the fraternity of CM gentlemen who ar...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

It's called Thanksgiving because.....I am THANKFUL for the fraternity of CM gentlemen who are quick to offer their support anytime I need it. I am THANKFUL for the wonderful and always beautiful CM women who with their charitable hearts always have something nice to say about me

I love you all, and here's another kiss in case I missed someone in Linda's kissing thread....lol

--hide--

Amen to that love the forums as they get me through many lonely hours and are more entertaining that TV! laughing Hey where is the turkey emoticon?

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Carmen-910629 said: Amen to that love the forums as they get me through many lonely hours and are more ente...
(Quote) Carmen-910629 said:

Amen to that love the forums as they get me through many lonely hours and are more entertaining that TV! Hey where is the turkey emoticon?

--hide--

gobble gobble gobble!

theheart

Nov 21st 2012 new

I, as well, am thankful for CM. I don't like tension so I run with more of the lighthearted crowd. I like to laugh and smile but I read and learn and grow from each one of you. I am so very grateful that you have accepted me and just know that you help to fill the lonely nights. I will be counting each and every one of you amoungst my blessing tomorrow morning at mass and I will continue to keep you all in my prayers. May our hopes and dreams be fullfilled and may we be given the patience to wait on His timing to see His plan for our life. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. hug

Nov 21st 2012 new
Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
Posts 1 - 10 of 53