Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: But, Donna, somehow, that'll end up being my luck...he'll be 119...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

But, Donna, somehow, that'll end up being my luck...he'll be 119...

--hide--

Take heart Beverly, if you both live as long as Noah, you still have centuries ahead of you! lil mikie lil mikie

11/21/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Younger might be enjoyable, but when you're my age and you see a bunch of men viewi...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Younger might be enjoyable, but when you're my age and you see a bunch of men viewing you who look older than your grandfather, you might change your mind about this!

--hide--

I've had that too. Makes me wonder if I need more Oil of Olay or a new profile pic!

11/22/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Younger might be enjoyable, but when you're my age and you see a bunch of men viewi...

Younger might be enjoyable, but when you're my age and you see a bunch of men viewing you who look older than your grandfather, you might change your mind about this!

--hide--
Patricia, you've got that right!

11/22/2012 new

--hide--

Opportunity for their own personal physician? wink

11/22/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: And, last but not least, you might want to consider an apology to anyone you have wrong...

And, last but not least, you might want to consider an apology to anyone you have wrongfully accused of histrionics.

--hide--

On this issue, I stand with you Patricia. Jerry's comment was uncalled for and served no positive purpose. I applaud you for your response and hope Jerry will have enough Christian humility to apologize. I know I will think so much more of him if he does.

- Elizabeth

11/22/2012 new

[quote]Joanna-615441 said:

That's what you get for being so danged pretty

[/quote.

I agree with Joanna, It's your own danged fault. rolling eyes laughing My guess is that older men are just like any other man...they just enjoy looking at a pretty girl. No harm, no foul for looking.

- Elizabeth

11/22/2012 new

(Quote) Sandra-871852 said: Opportunity for their own personal physician?
(Quote) Sandra-871852 said:

Opportunity for their own personal physician?

--hide--

laughing laughing faint Perhaps.

11/22/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: On this issue, I stand with you Patricia. Jerry's comment was uncalled for a...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

On this issue, I stand with you Patricia. Jerry's comment was uncalled for and served no positive purpose. I applaud you for your response and hope Jerry will have enough Christian humility to apologize. I know I will think so much more of him if he does.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Thank you for your support, Elizabeth.hug But, so far I haven't received any apology and so I doubt that I will. I do hope though that perhaps he and others who read those postings will think twice before making a similar comment that as you say "was uncalled for"boggled

11/22/2012 new

[quote]Jerry-74383 said:

The question about the histrionics is not directed solely to the poster of this topic. Almost every time this question comes up someone mentions how "creeped out" they get being browsed by someone older...

[/quote

IDK Jerry, if everyone is entitled to their own preference why be unkind? Is she and those who agree with her not equally entitled to our opinions? Additionally, we are talking about a highly educated woman, grounded in real world concerns.The forums should be a place where we are comfortable sharing our positions.

11/22/2012 new
I get this all the time men in their 50s and 60s viewing my profile I just ignore them ,I'm just 46 therefore I'm not attracted to a much older man either ,I want someone in my own age group . In their 40s like me. In your case I guess your looking for someone in their 60 s . Therefore ,just ignore them . On this site anyone can view anyone's profile.
Posts 21 - 30 of 49