Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Grateful

Nov 22nd 2012 new

I am grateful for my faith family friends job and the ability to still run and enjoy mountain biking. How about you?

Nov 22nd 2012 new

I am grateful for my faith job family/friends all the good in my life.

Nov 22nd 2012 new
(Quote) Nick-314192 said: I am grateful for my faith family friends job and the ability to still run and enjoy mountain biking. How about ...
(Quote) Nick-314192 said:

I am grateful for my faith family friends job and the ability to still run and enjoy mountain biking. How about you?

--hide--
I'm grateful for my health, family, friends, the ability to still travel. I want to get to Rome someday!
Nov 22nd 2012 new

I am grateful for my faith, family, friends, good health, job, home, CM, and the promise eternal life.

- Elizabeth

Nov 22nd 2012 new

I am grateful for friends that are like family and family that are friends, and an absolutely amazing Thanksgiving. heart

Nov 22nd 2012 new

Thanks everyone!

Nov 22nd 2012 new
I'm grateful for family who are friends and friends who are family.
Nov 22nd 2012 new

I am grateful that I still have a job I like to do, I have a roof over my head, my family and many friends, that I have Jesus in my life and that we still have the freedom to praise Jesus as our saviour. rosary theheart Praying

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Nov 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Nick-314192 said: I am grateful for my faith family friends job and the ability to still run and enjoy mountain biki...

--hide--

I thank God each time I pray, for the ability to see, hear, think, and to speak intelligently. I thank God for my full-time job with benefits, and the health to work it, when so many people are without work, or have a job with minimum wage and/or without benefits. I pray for family members who do not have employment, which would lead them to be more financially secure. I thank God for my family and friends along with everyone who has touched my life and the lives I have touched. I thank God for being born in this country, with so many freedoms that many, in this world do not have.

Peace and prayers,

Shirley

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Nick-314192 said: I am grateful for my faith family friends job and the ability to still run and enjoy mountain biki...

--hide--
Besides the top three "F's" I am grateful to make a decent living, to work in the yard, to get out and about...

Posts 1 - 10 of 18