Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 23rd 2012 new

I got to get my two cents worth in. two cents Cooking. stir the pot! Its getting cold!

Nov 23rd 2012 new

3). Good heart.

The appeal of good looks wears off quickly if the gal does not have a good heart. Having a "good heart" pretty much sums up all the important values I would insist on in a gal I'd marry.

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Eric-114571 said: 3). Good heart.The appeal of good looks wears off quickly if the gal does not have a good ...
(Quote) Eric-114571 said:

3). Good heart.

The appeal of good looks wears off quickly if the gal does not have a good heart. Having a "good heart" pretty much sums up all the important values I would insist on in a gal I'd marry.

--hide--

Yeah!!! Thank you, Eric, for actually choosing ONE of the 5 choices. (And, by the way, I strongly agree with your choicebiggrin )

Nov 23rd 2012 new

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: #3
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

--hide--

Thank you, Kevin, for voting! wave

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: I got to get my two cents worth in. Cooking.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

I got to get my two cents worth in. Cooking.

--hide--

tsk tsk Brian that was not a choice mischievous And now you didn't say good cooking or bad laughing

Nov 23rd 2012 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Yes, Gustavo, this was a secular poll, so we will assume that every man on here wants holiness!
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Yes, Gustavo, this was a secular poll, so we will assume that every man on here wants holiness!

Now if you had the holiness and had to pick the one of these that was the MOST important to you, what would it be? (And, by the way, congrats for being the first man to venture an answer here).

--hide--

Ok....3! Inner beauty lasts
Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Gustavo-764558 said: Ok....3! Inner beauty lasts
(Quote) Gustavo-764558 said:

Ok....3! Inner beauty lasts
--hide--

Thank you, Gustavo!clap

Nov 23rd 2012 new

Patricia,

Wonderful thread.

I would choose number 3, a wonderful heart because if she possesses that important quality, she also has many other desirable qualities.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leron

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Patricia,Wonderful thread.I would choose number 3, a wonderful heart because if sh...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Patricia,

Wonderful thread.

I would choose number 3, a wonderful heart because if she possesses that important quality, she also has many other desirable qualities.

Blessings,

Leron

--hide--

Thank you, Leon, for expressing your vote!hug

Posts 11 - 20 of 194