Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 22nd 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

Do you know where I can find a sharp knife? I need to gut myself!

Signed,
Now I know what a stuffed turkey feels like

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Dear Jeremy, Do you know where I can find a sharp knife? I need to gut myself!Si...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Do you know where I can find a sharp knife? I need to gut myself!

Signed,
Now I know what a stuffed turkey feels like

--hide--
Dear Now I know.....

What is your REAL "gut" feeling on this? Just re-sharpen the one you used earlier on the turkey! laughing laughing scratchchin eyepopping

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dear Now I know.....What is your REAL "gut" feeling on this? Just re-sharpen th...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Dear Now I know.....

What is your REAL "gut" feeling on this? Just re-sharpen the one you used earlier on the turkey!

--hide--
LOL! It was a serrated knife...would do irreparable damage to my delicate skin.

Signed,

Not looking for plastic surgery

Nov 23rd 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

Last night we received play-by-play texts from a friend shopping at Walmart's doorbuster sale. It ended with her seeing a customer punch a salesperson. What is wrong with people?

Signed,

Happy to stay home

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Dear Jeremy, Last night we received play-by-play texts from a friend shopping at Walmart&...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Last night we received play-by-play texts from a friend shopping at Walmart's doorbuster sale. It ended with her seeing a customer punch a salesperson. What is wrong with people?

Signed,

Happy to stay home

--hide--
shocked shocked I found 4 things on good sale that I could use around the house, and thought I'd go see if I could get them after Adoration this morning, but I chickened out. This clinches it! surprised irked

Nov 23rd 2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I found 4 things on good sale that I could use around the house, and thought I'd go see if I could get th...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I found 4 things on good sale that I could use around the house, and thought I'd go see if I could get them after Adoration this morning, but I chickened out. This clinches it!

--hide--

Lina the radical people will have all left by then.... But if they were really good deals they will be gone by now.... scratchchin take it from one who used to do Black Friday....I value my time more than savings these days....feeling thankful for Gods blessings in Oklahoma
Nov 23rd 2012 new
Did Black Friday one time years ago & never again.Anyway,could someone please send me some

sun? it is very cold & gloomy today.
Nov 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: Did Black Friday one time years ago & never again.Anyway,could someone please send me some ...
(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: Did Black Friday one time years ago & never again.Anyway,could someone please send me some

sun? it is very cold & goomy today.
--hide--
Dear "Cold"....

Here's a smile to give you a "ray" of sunshine! biggrin Jeremy hopes your day is brighter today~

Nov 24th 2012 new

[quote]Kathy-635104 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Signed,

Happy to stay home
Dear "Happy"....Jeremy wonders himself how a country such as this can give thanks one day and be fighting the next. sad Perhaps they should rename those stores "WacMart" boggled

Nov 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Lina the radical people will have all left by then.... But if they were really good deals they w...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Lina the radical people will have all left by then.... But if they were really good deals they will be gone by now.... take it from one who used to do Black Friday....I value my time more than savings these days....feeling thankful for Gods blessings in Oklahoma
--hide--
Jeremy thinks they should "re-name" the day too......"Black and Blue" Friday! laughing eyepopping hissyfit

Posts 141 - 150 of 200