Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Just a Note to all the Staff here at CM HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU & ALL OF YOUR FAMILIES! HOPE YOU ALL TAKE SOMETIME OFF FROM HERE; AND ENJOY THE DAY!! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FIXING UP/ MAKING ANY CHANGES ON HERE TOO; I THINK WE ALL APPRECIATE THAT TOO! TAKE CARE ALL MIKE "PEACE"!!biggrin

Nov 21st 2012 new
Yup! If it weren't for CM, we turkeys would be running amok in the streets! Thanks for keeping us corraled in front of our computer screens (till we can safely venture out from behind them).
Nov 21st 2012 new

Mega Ditto's!!!!

clap

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: Just a Note to all the Staff here at CM HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU & ALL OF YOUR FAMILIES! HOPE...
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

Just a Note to all the Staff here at CM HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU & ALL OF YOUR FAMILIES! HOPE YOU ALL TAKE SOMETIME OFF FROM HERE; AND ENJOY THE DAY!! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FIXING UP/ MAKING ANY CHANGES ON HERE TOO; I THINK WE ALL APPRECIATE THAT TOO! TAKE CARE ALL MIKE "PEACE"!!

--hide--

Ditto. CM has allowed this isolated Catholic to pal around with Catholics all over the world from a mountain top in Tennessee. Thank you!

- Elizabeth

Nov 21st 2012 new

Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you have a great day with your loved ones.

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Nov 24th 2012 new

Thank You all very much!

I hope that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving as well.

Nov 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: Just a Note to all the Staff here at CM HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU & ALL OF YOUR FAMILIES! HOPE...
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

Just a Note to all the Staff here at CM HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU & ALL OF YOUR FAMILIES! HOPE YOU ALL TAKE SOMETIME OFF FROM HERE; AND ENJOY THE DAY!! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FIXING UP/ MAKING ANY CHANGES ON HERE TOO; I THINK WE ALL APPRECIATE THAT TOO! TAKE CARE ALL MIKE "PEACE"!!

--hide--
Very thoughtful, Mike. I'm sure you've expressed the thoughts a lot of others have. Hope everyone on the staff and the moderators were able to enjoy Thanksgiving in peace.

Nov 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: (Quote) Mike-646924 said: Just a Note to all the Staff here at CM HAPP...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Quote:
Mike-646924 said:

Ditto. CM has allowed this isolated Catholic to pal around with Catholics all over the world from a mountain top in Tennessee. Thank you!

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Hi Elizabeth, CM Staff, et alia,

Ditto! Where else could this liberal/moderate/conservative Catholic get into so many fights and have so much fun! Golly, next March will be my 10th Aniversery here on CM.

I am very grateful to everyone on CM, staff, friends, and my many opponents. You have enriched my life more than you could possibly imagine.

God bless you all,

James 17080 ☺

Posts 1 - 8 of 8