Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Just a friendly reminder that the first deposit for both CM Italy 2013 and CM Ireland II 2013 is fast approaching.. Nov. 1st is the deadline..

For CM Italy.. we are about half way to being already SOLD OUT..

Here is our website for all the information.. http://cmeventsbytracy.sharepoint.com

The registration form will be posted soon.. Your deposit can be sent in without it if you are sending in your payment right away. No worries.. biggrin

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or contact me at:

For CM Italy- CMItaly2013@aol.com

For CM Ireland- CMIreland2013@aol.com
10/11/2012 new

(Quote) Tracy-57589 said: Just a friendly reminder that the first deposit for both CM Italy 2013 and CM Ireland II 2013 is fast app...
(Quote) Tracy-57589 said: Just a friendly reminder that the first deposit for both CM Italy 2013 and CM Ireland II 2013 is fast approaching.. Nov. 1st is the deadline..

For CM Italy.. we are about half way to being already SOLD OUT..

Here is our website for all the information.. http://cmeventsbytracy.sharepoint.com

The registration form will be posted soon.. Your deposit can be sent in without it if you are sending in your payment right away. No worries..

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or contact me at:

For CM Italy- CMItaly2013@aol.com

For CM Ireland- CMIreland2013@aol.com
--hide--

wave Hi Tracy How much in US dollars is the Italy trip? I see you have it in Euros but can we pay in US dollars?
It Looks like you have 2 nice trips planned ! I would love to go to one or even both of them.

THANKS

Kathleen

10/13/2012 new
Hi Kathleen,

Here is a link to convert amounts of EURO to USD...www.xe.com

This converter is not an exact science as the bank price always differs.. however it is very close..

Your bank will have the exact amount on the day you get your money order..

It will change all the time... The price of the Euro is much cheaper then it was last year for CM Ireland.. Yesterday the Euro was $1.31.... tomorrow it could be $1.29... It goes up and down..

For example.. If the euro cost is $1.31 USD... ( based on Yesterday)

CM Italy 350 Euro deposit equals approx $458 American Dollars..

or

CM Ireland deposit of 300 EURO equals to approx $393....This is the amount you send in..

Once it hits my bank, it can still change but it should be by mere pennies/or a few dollars... Your deposit can be off either up or down either way.. but I calculate it all and works out in the end..

Because I have to pay my vendors in Euros, I charge in Euros..I have to make sure I am not short changed along the way...

You would pay in USD.. A money order or a Bank Cashier check.. No personal checks and no Money orders from the Post office.. Post office MO's are only valid in the US...

You would send me the American Dollars, I will deposit and my bank converts it to Euro..

I then send you a receipt via email showing how much you paid and what your balance is..
10/31/2012 new

Just seeing this, as I'm new to CM. Very interested in Italy 2013. Hope it's not too late!

11/18/2012 new
We still have spots open for both CM Italy 2013 and CM Ireland II 2013..

Contact me if you would like to join us...

CM Italy 2013..... email me at CMItaly2013@aol.com

CM Ireland II 2013..email me at CMIreland2013@aol.com

Tracy

(Quote) Laura-914021 said: Just seeing this, as I'm new to CM. Very interested in Italy 2013. Hope it's not too late!
(Quote) Laura-914021 said:

Just seeing this, as I'm new to CM. Very interested in Italy 2013. Hope it's not too late!

--hide--
11/26/2012 new

I'm still interested so long as space is available.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6