Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Lovely Words

Nov 26th 2012 new
"It's impossible" said Pride. "It's risky" said Experience. "It's pointless" said Reason. "Give it a try" whispered the Heart.

A friend of mine sent me this quote today & it really hit home for me. While I think the bible has the best words of wisdom, I thought these were lovely. What are some of your favorite quotes or words?
Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: "It's impossible" said Pride. "It's risky" said Experience. "It's...
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: "It's impossible" said Pride. "It's risky" said Experience. "It's pointless" said Reason. "Give it a try" whispered the Heart.

A friend of mine sent me this quote today & it really hit home for me. While I think the bible has the best words of wisdom, I thought these were lovely. What are some of your favorite quotes or words?
--hide--

I love that quote! heart

I have a ton of quotes I heartbeat . Here are a few:

rose " May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please, cheat death, because I couldn't live a day without you. " Quote from the movie Leap Year

rose Woman was made from the rib of man, she was not created from his head to top him nor from his feet to be stepped upon. She was made from his side to be equal to him; from beneath his arm to be protected by him; near his heart to be loved by him -Unknown Author

rose Be the kind of women that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the Devil says, "Oh crap, she's up!" mischievous

rose Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples up top think something is wrong with them when in reality they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. -Unknown Author

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: "It's impossible" said Pride. "It's risky" said Experience. "It's...
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: "It's impossible" said Pride. "It's risky" said Experience. "It's pointless" said Reason. "Give it a try" whispered the Heart.

--hide--

Not All There~

I turned to speak to God,
About the world’s despair;
But to make bad matters worse,
I found God wasn’t there.

God turned to speak to me
(Don’t anybody laugh)
God found I wasn’t there—
At least not over half.

~ Robert Frost

Nov 27th 2012 new

--hide--

Valerie, these are great! Love them! wave

I have a favorite quote but it's nothing to do with matters of the heart: to whom much is given, much is expected. theheart

Posts 1 - 4 of 4