Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Superbowl prediction?

11/04/2012 new

I know it's early in the season but i'm curious to know what you guys think? I'm thinking it's Houston vs Atlanta!!!

11/05/2012 new

Sounds good to me. The Texans have never been to a superbowl, so I think it's time.

I don't know, though - often the teams with the best records halfway through the season fade in the second half....

11/05/2012 new

(Quote) Patrick-583504 said: I know it's early in the season but i'm curious to know what you guys think? I'm th...
(Quote) Patrick-583504 said:

I know it's early in the season but i'm curious to know what you guys think? I'm thinking it's Houston vs Atlanta!!!

--hide--
As we head into week 10 of the regular season, your picks for Superbowl seem like a likely scenario. However, there's a lot of football to be played yet. History has certainly shown that some teams who are on "top" at this point in the regular season, do and can fall apart.

We shall see....only time will tell!!

11/05/2012 new

[quote]Cathy-620979 said:

Sounds good to me. The Texans have never been to a superbowl, so I think it's time.

I don't know, though - often the teams with the best records halfway through the season fade in the second half....

Cathy I agree we have seen many teams "choke" when getting closer to the playoffs! I've been a Texans fan since Day one and I would love to see them in the Superbowl something the Oilers never did!

11/10/2012 new
Go Texans!!
11/15/2012 new

I'm going Falcons vs Broncos - Broncos win yeah i said it lol

11/15/2012 new

I'm thinking Texans and the Packers. The Packers won the whole thing 2 years ago....and no the territory. However, I do think they will be playing the Falcons for the NFC championship game......

11/26/2012 new
Gotta go with my Giants. Giants repeat, this time in a Manning vs Manning Super Bowl.
12/02/2012 new

I'm thinking the Giants and Ravens.

12/02/2012 new

Not the Saints... :( Poor Saints... lol

Posts 1 - 10 of 14