Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: What did the match say to the cigarette? ... Now don't you get started with ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

What did the match say to the cigarette? ...

Now don't you get started with me.

--hide--

Three people are in a lifeboat, adrift at sea. They have four cigarettes, but no matches or lighters. How can they each smoke a cigarette?

Answer: throw one cigarette overboard, which will make the boat a cigarette lighter.

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Three people are in a lifeboat, adrift at sea. They have four cigarettes, but no matches ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Three people are in a lifeboat, adrift at sea. They have four cigarettes, but no matches or lighters. How can they each smoke a cigarette?

Answer: throw one cigarette overboard, which will make the boat a cigarette lighter.

--hide--

This little light of mine..... note note

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Three people are in a lifeboat, adrift at sea. They have four cigarettes, but no matches ...

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

Nov 26th 2012 new

--hide--

Three is a crowd, you might want to consider throwing the third person overboard too so that you could have a lighter load or more chances for two persons to become a couple without the extra person hovering around. laughing laughing

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniele-678076 said: Three is a crowd, you might want to consider throwing the third person overboard t...
(Quote) Daniele-678076 said:

Three is a crowd, you might want to consider throwing the third person overboard too so that you could have a lighter load or more chances for two persons to become a couple without the extra person hovering around.

--hide--
romantic but lethal scheming!

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: romantic but lethal scheming!

romantic but lethal scheming!

--hide--

fatal extraction

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: fatal extraction
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

fatal extraction

--hide--
I spit my apple out at the screen on that one!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing Clever!!!!

bad day at the dentist

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I spit my apple out at the screen on that one!!! Clever!!!!bad day at the dentist ...

I spit my apple out at the screen on that one!!! Clever!!!!

bad day at the dentist

--hide--
floss error

Nov 27th 2012 new

OUCH weeping

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: OUCH
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

OUCH

--hide--
Tooth Hurty (2:30)

Posts 21 - 30 of 200