Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Benghazi

Nov 26th 2012 new

What the double hockey sticks is going on with Benghazi? Don't tell me they are going to let him get away with it so they can all get re-elected next time!!! Wasn't Fast and Furious bad enough...someone serving our country had to die because of their complete incompetence and corruption! He lied to the country for TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT on top of abandoning our men to die! This mans crimes never stop and they are just going to let this one go too? Why is it that all of a sudden we hear nothing about it?

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: What the double hockey sticks is going on with Benghazi? Don't tell me they are going to let...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

What the double hockey sticks is going on with Benghazi? Don't tell me they are going to let him get away with it so they can all get re-elected next time!!! Wasn't Fast and Furious bad enough...someone serving our country had to die because of their complete incompetence and corruption! He lied to the country for TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT on top of abandoning our men to die! This mans crimes never stop and they are just going to let this one go too? Why is it that all of a sudden we hear nothing about it?

--hide--

I guess you are talking about Obama?

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: What the double hockey sticks is going on w...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

I guess you are talking about Obama?

--hide--
Yes, what is going on....we were having hearing about this and then they just stopped and all the news on it stopped!

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Yes, what is going on....we were having hearing about this and then they just stopped and all th...

Yes, what is going on....we were having hearing about this and then they just stopped and all the news on it stopped!

--hide--
hearings not hearing

Nov 27th 2012 new

[quote]Cheryl-409772 said:

hearings not hearing

[/quo

From what I hear on the news, they are still trying to find out what happened and it is ongoing.

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: hearings not hearing [/quoFr...

[quote]Cheryl-409772 said:

hearings not hearing

[/quo

From what I hear on the news, they are still trying to find out what happened and it is ongoing.

--hide--

Really? Because I haven't even heard it mentioned on the news lately at all! When is the last time, you heard it mentioned? And where?

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Really? Because I haven't even heard it mentioned on the news lately at all! Whe...

Really? Because I haven't even heard it mentioned on the news lately at all! When is the last time, you heard it mentioned? And where?

--hide--

I heard it on the radio tonight coming home. They spoke about Rice and her mis information two weeks after the
fact, and then they said that tomorrow there will be more answers as to what happened over there.

Maybe you can google it. But Cheryl, you are right, these things just evaporate and nothing happens. They
have been concentrating a lot on the phony "fiscal cliff" problem.

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I heard it on the radio tonight coming home. They spoke about Rice and her mis informa...

I heard it on the radio tonight coming home. They spoke about Rice and her mis information two weeks after the
fact, and then they said that tomorrow there will be more answers as to what happened over there.

Maybe you can google it. But Cheryl, you are right, these things just evaporate and nothing happens. They
have been concentrating a lot on the phony "fiscal cliff" problem.

--hide--
How convenient for him. Well, thanks for the info. I feel a little better knowing they are supposed to have more hearings because I fully expect that he is trying to make it disappear.

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: How convenient for him. Well, thanks for the info. I feel a little better knowing they are suppo...

How convenient for him. Well, thanks for the info. I feel a little better knowing they are supposed to have more hearings because I fully expect that he is trying to make it disappear.

--hide--

Obama really wants Susan Rice to be appointed to Hillary's position as Secretary of State. I wonder why he is so adament
about it? I also read that if she is appointed, they may appoint our dear military congressman, John Kerry, as Secretary
of Defense. I thought his military lies were outed the last time he ran for President.

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: How convenient for him. Well, thanks for th...

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Obama really wants Susan Rice to be appointed to Hillary's position as Secretary of State. I wonder why he is so adament
about it? I also read that if she is appointed, they may appoint our dear military congressman, John Kerry, as Secretary
of Defense. I thought his military lies were outed the last time he ran for President.

--hide--
I think they had a deal made behind closed doors....she is probably covering for him and he is giving her the job. As far as Kerry....nothing would be more detrimental to our men or disgusting in general. I'm sure people have forgotten from the last election about his history...and I guess the young men serving wouldn't know any better as they are the 18 year old graduates who are mostly liberal anyway and clueless....my nephew is one of them...I was working on talking him out of going in. Any mom, aunt, or grandma that lets her kid serve now without trying to stop him is crazy.....why have them go over there and die because someone who has NO business being the commander in chief to begin with cares more about politics than about them and will abandon them and let them die at a moments notice....not my family.

Posts 1 - 10 of 55