Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Christmas Eve Mass

Nov 24th 2012 new

biggrin I can't wait to celebrate Christmas Eve Mass in my first year as a Catholic. The joys are so much more than I ever imagined, and I would love to share that with a few friends!!! So....nothing fancy, but if you would like to join us:

Dec. 24 9:00PM - Coffee and h'orderves in my home
Dec. 24 11:00PM - Christmas Eve Mass at St. Mary's Catholic Church

Dec. 25 11:00AM - White elephant gifts at my place

Dec. 25 1:00PM - Traditional Christmas dinner, I am cooking (YAY!) any of you experts who would like to volunteer to help with that, please let me know

scratchchin If you would like to join us in celebrating our Lord's birth with close friends and our Catholic family, please contact me. If you need hotel information, I will be happy to provide that.

Attire for Christmas Eve is dressy

Attire for Christmas Day is casual

Nov 27th 2012 new
(Quote) Celia-821539 said: I can't wait to celebrate Christmas Eve Mass in my first year as a Catholic. The joys are so much more th...
(Quote) Celia-821539 said:

I can't wait to celebrate Christmas Eve Mass in my first year as a Catholic. The joys are so much more than I ever imagined, and I would love to share that with a few friends!!! So....nothing fancy, but if you would like to join us:

Dec. 25 1:00PM - Traditional Christmas dinner, I am cooking (YAY!) any of you experts who would like to volunteer to help with that, please let me know

If you would like to join us in celebrating our Lord's birth with close friends and our Catholic family, please contact me. If you need hotel information, I will be happy to provide that.

--hide--

Celia, Count me in! :) I will bring Vietnamese spring rolls! :) Let me know if you want Moonshine too jk lol!
Nov 27th 2012 new

Sounds awesome Celia! biggrin If I didn't live so far away, I would love to come! wave

cookiemonster theheart United States Flag

Nov 27th 2012 new
Anyone in WV or along my path and need a ride, let me know!
Nov 30th 2012 new

This is the first Christmas, in a very long time, that I have my son and grandkids coming for the celebration! Wish I could join ya'll....sounds like a wonderful time!

Nov 30th 2012 new

wave Hey ya'll - can I talk Southern on here??? Anyway, I will be updating this event as the plans unfold. Currently, we are looking at adding dinner on Christmas Eve to this cozy little Christmas Eve gathering. I will post info in the next week as to the place - looks like we may have dinner out around 7, then coffee at my place around 9, then off to do some carroling (sp?) at the church at 11:30, then Midnight Mass, at, well, midnight. rosary

I am soooo excited! I can't wait to spend Christmas Eve with Catholic friends! This is going to be totally, wonderfully awesome!!!!!

If anyone has questions, check the contact info and get in touch. No question is too silly, and ideas are very welcome! :)

Nov 30th 2012 new
Celia, I will be helping with Christmas Eve Mass at the VA so I won't be able to make it until Christmas Day. If there is cancelation please let me know! Thanks :)
Nov 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Celia-821539 said: I can't wait to celebrate Christmas Eve Mass in my first year as a Catholic. The joys are so much more th...
(Quote) Celia-821539 said:

I can't wait to celebrate Christmas Eve Mass in my first year as a Catholic. The joys are so much more than I ever imagined, and I would love to share that with a few friends!!! So....nothing fancy, but if you would like to join us:

If you would like to join us in celebrating our Lord's birth with close friends and our Catholic family, please contact me. If you need hotel information, I will be happy to provide that.

--hide--

How wonderful of you to organize this event. This is what Christmas is all about.
Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Celia, I will be helping with Christmas Eve Mass at the VA so I won't be able to make it until Christ...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Celia, I will be helping with Christmas Eve Mass at the VA so I won't be able to make it until Christmas Day. If there is cancelation please let me know! Thanks :)
--hide--

There will be NOOOO cancellation!!! biggrin wave although I think we will be losing one person for Christmas Day.

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: How wonderful of you to organize this event. This is what Christmas is all about.
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

How wonderful of you to organize this event. This is what Christmas is all about.
--hide--

fluffy Totally my pleasure. biggrin

Posts 1 - 10 of 12