Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Have you ever....

11/09/2012 new

Let's have some silly fun. We've all seen the titles or e-cards, such as, "Have you ever wanted to crawl in the closet with an Oreo?" I wonder what creative queries we can come up with? Let's see!

I'll start:

Have you ever wanted to lock your office door, turn off the lights, and hide under your desk with some chocolate?

11/11/2012 new

Have you ever wanted to shut your office door so you can dance to the hold music?

11/12/2012 new

Great one!

11/13/2012 new
Have you ever wanted to be the best "you" anyone could be??
11/26/2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Let's have some silly fun. We've all seen the titles or e-cards, such as, "Have yo...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Let's have some silly fun. We've all seen the titles or e-cards, such as, "Have you ever wanted to crawl in the closet with an Oreo?" I wonder what creative queries we can come up with? Let's see!

I'll start:

Have you ever wanted to lock your office door, turn off the lights, and hide under your desk with some chocolate?

--hide--

Have you ever wanted to dance your way across the United States?

11/27/2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:Have you ever wanted to lock your office door, turn off the lights, and hide under your desk wi...

--hide--

If the question was instead, "Have you ever wanted to lock your office door, turn off the lights, and hide under your desk to take a nap like George did on Seinfeld?" My answer would be yes!

11/27/2012 new

Have you ever busted out laughing in public because a memory of a funny event crossed your mind?

More than once.

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Let's have some silly fun. We've all seen the titles or e-cards, such as, "Have yo...

I'll start:

--hide--

I teach Jr. High.... Sometimes to do do this! laughing laughing laughing laughing

11/28/2012 new

Have you ever sell it all, say goodbye, and live in a VW bus on the beach? (or be a missionary in a third world country!) surfing Sunrise

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Have you ever sell it all, say goodbye, and live in a VW bus on the beach? (or be a missionary in...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:

Have you ever sell it all, say goodbye, and live in a VW bus on the beach? (or be a missionary in a third world country!)

--hide--

Have you ever wanted to... eyepopping boggled embarassed

Posts 1 - 10 of 12