Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Nov 26th 2012 new

Yes, Clair I have heard of the roaring 1920's.

Nov 27th 2012 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Part II closed out and there was a request to continue this thread - so here it is!
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Part II closed out and there was a request to continue this thread - so here it is!

--hide--
Where do we go from here? This could be interesting...

FBI ASKED TO PROBE OBAMA 'VOTE-CHANGING' MACHINES: State lawmaker says she has concerns over election tampering

www.wnd.com
Nov 28th 2012 new

I'm hoping for a phone call from the White House with the news that Obama will nominate me to be the new Treasury Secretary.

I'm not qualified for that job, but anybody's got to be better than Tim Geitner.

Nov 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: ......anybody's got to be better than Tim Geitner.
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said:

......anybody's got to be better than Tim Geitner.

--hide--

I can applaud that! clap
Dec 1st 2012 new

Spread this video:

peterseanesq.blogspot.com

Dec 1st 2012 new

When Martin Luther left the faith, he redefined it to help him feel better about his inadequacies. People still do this today. Redefining faith and theology to affirm oneself....what I am seeing on here. What I have figured out is this is what we do...we redefine to affirm ourselves...the thing is I don't want to be influenced by Catholics that do this and I don't want them speaking for me. I am passionate about supporting prolife and it is hard enough to hear noncatholics devalue it much less Catholics....they rationalize and redefine by saying they don't support it, so it is OK if they support someone who does support it (and promote it)...but it isn't and deep down we all know this.

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Spread this video:peterseanesq.blogspot.com.
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Spread this video:

peterseanesq.blogspot.com

--hide--

Thank you for the link. After watching, another selection arose on a debate between D'Sousa vs Hitchens at Norte Dame on the subject of God.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Joe-787295 said: I have a brainstorm, how about we ask our so called elected officials to grow a set an...
(Quote) Joe-787295 said:

I have a brainstorm, how about we ask our so called elected officials to grow a set and defend the constitution. We need to stop going after "groups"

Ohh, we need to attract the Hispanics, the single women, the white males, the black vote, Gen X, baby boomers, people between ages 21 and 24 that drive bicycles to work. Where does this idiocy stop.

How about do what is called for in the constitution and then go home.

--hide--

..and have a clear message. Here's a start.

blip.tv

Posts 191 - 198 of 198