Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Attractive Virtues

11/17/2012 new

I am sure this topic has been brought up before, but I will ask it anyway!

What are some positive attributes / virtues you find attractive in the opposite sex?

For me they would be the following; kindness, humility, and friendliness.

11/18/2012 new

Good question! I think for me some that really stand out are honesty, patience, and trustworthiness.

11/23/2012 new

(Quote) Jenny-872030 said: Good question! I think for me some that really stand out are honesty, patience, and trustworthine...
(Quote) Jenny-872030 said:

Good question! I think for me some that really stand out are honesty, patience, and trustworthiness.

--hide--

Jenny hit the nail right on the head! Those 3 came right to mind.

11/28/2012 new
Mmm I would say when a man shows a special soft side. Like helping the weak, showing care for the sick, patient with children. But without forgetting his ability to protect a woman :)
11/28/2012 new

I am most attracted to compassion, patience, and humility.

12/03/2012 new

Hi everybody,

The four I can think of right now are: honesty, cares for other people, respects and know how to protect a woman.

12/06/2012 new

Dressing up to see The hobbit...

Also, honor, loyalty, humility, and patience.

12/09/2012 new

Great question, Patrick. For me it would be someone who knows what she wants and what she doesn't want as well as someone who has enough experience in life to know who she is and who she is not. In short, humility. Honesty and trust also go a long way for me as well.

12/12/2012 new
Honesty, kindness, understanding, humility & compassion. biggrin
12/12/2012 new

(Quote) Patrick-899707 said: I am sure this topic has been brought up before, but I will ask it anyway! What are som...
(Quote) Patrick-899707 said:

I am sure this topic has been brought up before, but I will ask it anyway!

What are some positive attributes / virtues you find attractive in the opposite sex?

For me they would be the following; kindness, humility, and friendliness.

--hide--

prayerfulness, helpfulness, loving, Striving to live like a man of God

Posts 1 - 10 of 23