Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Why does God make women so...

Nov 28th 2012 new
Irresistible?
Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Irresistible?
--hide--

as long as you don't get stood up by them right? laughing

Nov 28th 2012 new

--hide--

To motivate men and to give them a reason to grow other than living just for themselves.

I say this knowing the converse is true for us. You guys motivate us to be better!

Nov 28th 2012 new

--hide--

It is His secret weapon to populate the world. smile

- Elizabeth

Nov 28th 2012 new

I believe woman are the most beautiful creatures ever created! How they find men so attractive I have no idea haha.

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Darrin-306390 said: I believe woman are the most beautiful creatures ever created! How they find men so attractive I...
(Quote) Darrin-306390 said:

I believe woman are the most beautiful creatures ever created! How they find men so attractive I have no idea haha.

--hide--

That's God's other secret weapon to populate the world? smile

- Elizabeth

Nov 28th 2012 new

--hide--
Because God (wants) to test us Men! And were so (darn) vunerable! Thats why!laughing biggrin

Nov 28th 2012 new

And he wants men to shower and change their socks.

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Irresistible? To motivate men and to gi...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Khoa-813439 said: Irresistible?

To motivate men and to give them a reason to grow other than living just for themselves.

I say this knowing the converse is true for us. You guys motivate us to be better!

--hide--

Perhaps we help men find God scratchchin I love this quote :
"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her" Praying

Nov 28th 2012 new
Have you ever heard this quote:

"If I was blind, deep within my heart, I could still see the beauty that is YOU!" :)
Posts 1 - 10 of 42