Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Silly Question

11/28/2012 new

Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? I thought of that a few minutes ago when I browsed a profile. Men like me are such fools.

11/28/2012 new

This made me smile.

11/28/2012 new

I dunno. That usually happens to me when I look into a mirror... the fright is on-par with the keyhole scene in Psycho! embarassed

theheart

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? ...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? I thought of that a few minutes ago when I browsed a profile. Men like me are such fools.

--hide--

Note to Carl. (We are not really there when you look at the photograph.) This made me want to cry. sad

11/28/2012 new

Really? No way.

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Really? No way.
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Really? No way.

--hide--

Yes You are making me sad.

11/28/2012 new

I was going for a laugh. wink

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: I was going for a laugh.
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

I was going for a laugh.

--hide--

GOOD to know. Thank you! wink

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? ...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

--hide--

I got a chuckle out of this! I hope that's ok?

Cat

11/28/2012 new

Mission accomplished.

Posts 1 - 10 of 61