Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I have desserts left over from Thanksgiving! YIKES! I have lost 33 pounds and I really want them out of here! Who wants to come over and help me by eating them? You can bring coffee. Does anyone else struggle with the extra food after the feast? How are you dealing with it? HELP!

Nov 29th 2012 new

I made a pecan praline cheesecake and shrimp dip and took them to my brother's house on Thanksgiving and refused to bring any of it back home! It was a hard decision, but I'm glad I made it biggrin

Cat

Nov 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Cat-163322 said: I made a pecan praline cheesecake and shrimp dip and took them to my brother's house on Thanksgiving and refu...
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

I made a pecan praline cheesecake and shrimp dip and took them to my brother's house on Thanksgiving and refused to bring any of it back home! It was a hard decision, but I'm glad I made it

Cat

--hide--

Can I have your Pecan Praline Cheesecake recipe??? Sounds like a wonderful combination!
Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: I have desserts left over from Thanksgiving! YIKES! I have lost 33 pounds and I really want the...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

I have desserts left over from Thanksgiving! YIKES! I have lost 33 pounds and I really want them out of here! Who wants to come over and help me by eating them? You can bring coffee. Does anyone else struggle with the extra food after the feast? How are you dealing with it? HELP!

--hide--

Loretta,

I had the same problem! I handled it the best way I knew how...ATE them ALL! Now I do not have to worry about leftovers tempting me. There are none!

Ummm...yeah, I have not had sugar or wheat products for 5 months. I had to peel myself off the ceiling and then nursed a headache the next morning. Maybe my way should be used only under extreme caution!

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Cat-163322 said: I made a pecan praline cheesecake and shrimp dip and took them to my brother's house on Thanksg...
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

I made a pecan praline cheesecake and shrimp dip and took them to my brother's house on Thanksgiving and refused to bring any of it back home! It was a hard decision, but I'm glad I made it

Cat

--hide--
ha ha ha I wish that were the case for me!!!!

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Can I have your Pecan Praline Cheesecake recipe??? Sounds like a wonderful combination!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Can I have your Pecan Praline Cheesecake recipe??? Sounds like a wonderful combination!
--hide--

Brenda, it was simple, and amazing! I need to type it up and send it to some friends and I will be happy to share it with you.

Cat

Nov 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Cat-163322 said: Brenda, it was simple, and amazing! I need to type it up and send it to some friends and I will be happy ...
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

Brenda, it was simple, and amazing! I need to type it up and send it to some friends and I will be happy to share it with you.

Cat

--hide--

It sounds amazing!!!
Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Loretta,I had the same problem! I handled it the best way I knew how...ATE them ...
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

Loretta,

I had the same problem! I handled it the best way I knew how...ATE them ALL! Now I do not have to worry about leftovers tempting me. There are none!

Ummm...yeah, I have not had sugar or wheat products for 5 months. I had to peel myself off the ceiling and then nursed a headache the next morning. Maybe my way should be used only under extreme caution!

--hide--
Oh you are tempting me to just eat them.... I am so close to just throwing them away!

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: Loretta,I had the same problem! I handled it the best way I knew how...ATE them ...
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

Loretta,

--hide--
Oh you are tempting me to just eat them.... I am so close to just throwing them away!

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Oh you are tempting me to just eat them.... I am so close to just throwing them away!
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

--hide--

You will feel so strong and full of will power if you just throw them away! I was completely lacking in will power this past weekend. I made two batches of pie dough that would not roll out. I have a soft spot for raw pie dough. I managed to eat all of it by myself! My daughter made sugar cookies last night! ARE ya kidding me? Where did my will power go? I am trying to get back on the wagon...

Posts 1 - 10 of 24