Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Oh you are tempting me to just eat them.... I am so close to just throwing them away!
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Oh you are tempting me to just eat them.... I am so close to just throwing them away!

--hide--

Loretta, your body is NOT a garbage can. Throw them away. A moment on the lips --- forever on the hips.

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Cherie-872998 said: You will feel so strong and full of will power if you just throw them away! I was comple...
(Quote) Cherie-872998 said:

You will feel so strong and full of will power if you just throw them away! I was completely lacking in will power this past weekend. I made two batches of pie dough that would not roll out. I have a soft spot for raw pie dough. I managed to eat all of it by myself! My daughter made sugar cookies last night! ARE ya kidding me? Where did my will power go? I am trying to get back on the wagon...

--hide--
ok, one piece of pie and then i'm throwing it away! The cookies, the other pies, the monkey bread... ALL OF IT! Thanks gals for the help! You are angels!

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: ok, one piece of pie and then i'm throwing it away! The cookies, the other pies, the monkey...

ok, one piece of pie and then i'm throwing it away! The cookies, the other pies, the monkey bread... ALL OF IT! Thanks gals for the help! You are angels!

--hide--

You go girl! You will have no regrets in the morning! biggrin

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Loretta, your body is NOT a garbage can. Throw them away. A moment on the lips --- foreve...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Loretta, your body is NOT a garbage can. Throw them away. A moment on the lips --- forever on the hips.

--hide--
HA HA HA ok.... maybe not FOREVER on the hips but your encouragement and support with Cherie's has helped me to decide to throw the stuff away! Thanks bunches!

Nov 29th 2012 new

Brian is here.His tummy is too wave
He will eat the deserts and make you blue sad
He will clean his plate till he can see his face biggrin
I hope you dont think its a disgrace Praying
His tummy is truly a bottomless pit embarassed
He can never ever fill it ashamed
So,he will eat if he comes to your house wave
He will be tougher to get rid of than a mouse. mischievous

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Brian is here.His tummy is too He will eat the deserts and make you blue He will clean hi...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Brian is here.His tummy is too
He will eat the deserts and make you blue
He will clean his plate till he can see his face
I hope you dont think its a disgrace
His tummy is truly a bottomless pit
He can never ever fill it
So,he will eat if he comes to your house
He will be tougher to get rid of than a mouse.

--hide--
AWESOME BRIAN.... Hurry! I'm headed to the garabage can... OUTSIDE! HURRY!

Nov 29th 2012 new

Problem solved! All your desserts have been moved to St. Peter's Square!

Cat

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: HA HA HA ok.... maybe not FOREVER on the hips but your encouragement and support with Cherie...

HA HA HA ok.... maybe not FOREVER on the hips but your encouragement and support with Cherie's has helped me to decide to throw the stuff away! Thanks bunches!

--hide--

Glad to help. I needed it too. And I am glad you are doing this before you hit 50 because once you do it is near impossible to lose it. I get so mad at myself sometimes for letting it creep back on after fighting so hard to get it off.

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: ok, one piece of pie and then i'm throwing it away! The cookies, the other pies, the monkey...

--hide--

Loretta , donate them to the local food bank or to the nearest church or rescue mission. They will appreciate them alot .

Or you can make little care packages and hand them out to your neighbors . I'm sure they would love them as well . No more temptation for you and lots of good will passed around in your neighborhood just before Advent ,,, what a deal

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Casey-637092 said: Loretta , donate them to the local food bank or to the nearest church or rescue...
(Quote) Casey-637092 said:

Loretta , donate them to the local food bank or to the nearest church or rescue mission. They will appreciate them alot .

Or you can make little care packages and hand them out to your neighbors . I'm sure they would love them as well . No more temptation for you and lots of good will passed around in your neighborhood just before Advent ,,, what a deal

--hide--
the care package thing might have been a good idea but I'm sure that the food bank doesn't want partially eaten food. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Posts 11 - 20 of 24