Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Join other friendly, single, Catholic men and women ( age 40 +) December 9th at St. Clement Church in Chicago for an Advent/Christmas concert of Handel's Messiah. St. Clement's has a beautiful choir and you won't want to miss it. 3:00pm and we will probably do a get together afterwards. $40.00 per ticket, but tickets are going fast.

If you would like to join this group, send me an email through this website and I'll give you more information.

Hope to see you there!

Nov 30th 2012 new
Hi Robin I was wondering if you knew of any other similar events this weekend in Chicago? Thank you in advance for your kind reply :) Kimberly
Nov 30th 2012 new

Kim:

I see you are from MN - are you coming into town this weekend and looking for something to do?

The over 40's group recently started and has been having an event about once every month. There is nothing going on this weekend with this group - our event is next weekend on the 9th. Some of the churches that do a lot for singles in Chicago are St. Michael's, St. Alphonsus, Holy Name Cathedral, Old St. Pat's, and Saint Mary of the Angels. Maybe you can google and check out their website for events this weekend.

St. Mary of the Angels is starting their Immaculate Conception Novena tonight - they do this every year and it's very beautiful. A description is on their website here: www.sma-church.org

If you would like to be part of our email list, you can send me a note through this CM site and I can give you the name and email of the person to contact.

Thanks for your interest in this group.

Robin

Dec 5th 2012 new

We've got about 6-10 people going to this event so far, so if you want to join us let me know!

What a great way to break from the holiday stress and shopping and enjoy the Advent/Christmas season!

Robin

Posts 1 - 4 of 4