Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Are love notes dead?

11/30/2012 new

I was 19 when I received my first love note. Working at Al's Diner in Virginia Beach, a guy left me a note on a napkin with the tip. It said, "you have a beautiful smile. Never lose that." I never saw him again. He never came back into the diner. But to this day, I still think of that note and smile.

Just wanted to let guys know that those notes are so appreciated! biggrin

11/30/2012 new

cupid ive never gotten one, but i LOVE giving them. cupid

love notes arent dead! valentine

great topic rachel. biggrin

11/30/2012 new

I would like to believe that I am the Jedi Master of love notes yoda

11/30/2012 new

Hey everybody!!!! 1st post alert. Welcome to the forums Rachel wave

11/30/2012 new

Notes are wonderful!

Cards for no reason are wonderful!

The sentence, "Give me that dishtowel and go sit down and relax!" is wonderful!

Any little thing men or women can do to show a person his/her value is, and will always be wonderful!

Nice post, Rachel!

11/30/2012 new

shhh Personally, I absolutely love to send them as well as to receive them.
eyepopping That being said, the last one I received was over 15-20 years ago, sometime in the caveman era. laughing

scratchchin It's really unfortunate that people usually don't do this anymore. I kept the notes this one person sent me way back when for around 15 years. He bought me a book and wrote a poem in the front - still had that 17 years later. Silly but true. wave

11/30/2012 new

love texts have taken their place. wink

and you STILL have a very lovely smile.

11/30/2012 new

Thanks David! That's sweet!

11/30/2012 new

Gosh..I hope not..

11/30/2012 new

When my older sister was in elementary school....a boy who had a crush on her sent her a note which said: "You have a beautiful smele"

Posts 1 - 10 of 60