Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/30/2012 new
Roses are my favorite - I usually purchase a tea rose plant for my Mom at Mother's Day. The most successful one I have found so far is called Jacob's coat. It has golden roses, pink roses, white roses on the one bush and I guess since her house/rose garden is on a hill the flowers don't quit blooming until around Dec 12th, the feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe rose
11/30/2012 new

Lillies (especially Stargazer Lillies), peach roses, lillacs

[hate red roses - remind me of funerals]

11/30/2012 new

Tulips!! And pretty much any other nice-smelling flower..

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

[hate red roses - remind me of funerals]

--hide--

I hate red roses too! Once they start to turn they look like death to me. tombstone

My favorite flowers are Gerbera daisies, especially the red ones with dark brown centers.

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-896845 said: I hate red roses too! Once they start to turn they look like death to me.
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

I hate red roses too! Once they start to turn they look like death to me.

My favorite flowers are Gerbera daisies, especially the red ones with dark brown centers.

--hide--

I love Daffodils - although I haven't enjoyed them since the Springs in PA long ago - their smell, sizes, their energy poking out of the cold ground... Such courage and poise...

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-896845 said: I hate red roses too! Once they start to turn they look like death to me.
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

I hate red roses too! Once they start to turn they look like death to me.

--hide--

Ha! I banned my kids from having red roses at my funeral or I will haunt them. They know if anybody sends red roses (they are not one of my friends)

11/30/2012 new

Dandelions = the gift of true love. Not only do they look good, but they're also highly nutritious.

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Roses are my favorite - I usually purchase a tea rose plant for my Mom at Mother's Day. The most suc...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Roses are my favorite - I usually purchase a tea rose plant for my Mom at Mother's Day. The most successful one I have found so far is called Jacob's coat. It has golden roses, pink roses, white roses on the one bush and I guess since her house/rose garden is on a hill the flowers don't quit blooming until around Dec 12th, the feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe
--hide--

That plant sounds soooo beautiful, Brenda. I have coral, pink and white rose bushes. I love geraniums, tulips, iris, tiger lilies, hostas, and snapdragons. Red roses? I love them!

11/30/2012 new

I'm a florist too...!!! I think all flowers are beautiful... lovestruck!

But I especially love when an arrangement flows so beautifully together that you'd swear they're singing in harmony... rose rose rose

11/30/2012 new

LOVE them all, but my tops are hydrangeas, peonies and roses :-)

Posts 11 - 20 of 97