Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/30/2012 new

Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel (when performed reverently by a choir)

www.youtube.com

11/30/2012 new

Oh Holy Night in the soprano register

www.youtube.com

11/30/2012 new

Josh Groban's O Holy NIght

www.youtube.com

Amy Grant's Breath of Heaven

www.youtube.com

Couldn't find a link but Garth Brooks' version of The Gift.

11/30/2012 new

My favorite version of O Holy Night is by the Christian female quartet (well, they were a quartet then) Point of Grace:
youtu.be

It is from their album "A Christmas Story", which is one of my favorite Christmas albums.

11/30/2012 new

Best religious: O Holy Night

Best secular: The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an open fire...)

Best oldie: White Christmas

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel (when performed reverently by a choir) https://www.youtube.com...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel (when performed reverently by a choir)

www.youtube.com

--hide--
thumbsup Mike, it isn't Advent to me without this song, and reverently, as you've indicated. angel xmastree

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: My favorite version of O Holy Night is by the Christian female quartet (well, they were a quartet ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

My favorite version of O Holy Night is by the Christian female quartet (well, they were a quartet then) Point of Grace:
youtu.be

It is from their album "A Christmas Story", which is one of my favorite Christmas albums.

--hide--

I was looking for a good version of this song, thanks for sharing it, Zoom!

11/30/2012 new

My favorite secular song, and with good reason..,.I remember being a Navy Captain's wife during Operation Desert Storm....
I'll Be Home for Christmas

youtu.be

11/30/2012 new

one of my favorite secular Christmas songs .... "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree". xmastree

Here's Amy Grant's version: www.youtube.com

11/30/2012 new

while maybe not the most reverent, Trans Siberian Orchestra has become a seasonal tradition of sorts for me the last few years

www.youtube.com

Posts 11 - 20 of 45