Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Yeah... when.
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Yeah... when.

--hide--

Just when you least expect it. valentine smile

- Elizabeth

11/30/2012 new

Great question Sheila. Well, I have taken ballroom dance lessons, so it depends on the skill of the lady.

If she knows....

Rhumba - Sting.Desert Rose

Waltz - Sting.Fields of Gold

Cha-Cha- JLopez.Tonight

Hustle - Love Train or Disco Inferno....don't you know it.

If neither then,

a slow song by no other You Move Me by Garth Brooks.

I let my girlfriend know that touching in our relationship has its meanings. As friends and just dating, I will keep my right hand on your shoulder blade. Then after many dates I will slide my right hand down to her waist... lovestruck! breathless since she knows that our relationship is real and whole since I will touch no other like that. If she will give birth to your kids, then you can dance in front of strangers...or in the kitchen.

12/01/2012 new

"Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. Wish I had more words to describe why, but I'll just let the song do the talking!

Posts 61 - 63 of 63