Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 30th 2012 new

Love flowers, but definitely roses are my favourite - Yellow my personal favourite colour

Nov 30th 2012 new

I like all flowers, but my favorite is daisies.

Nov 30th 2012 new

Tropical flowers from Hawaii or Florida.

Roses

Nov 30th 2012 new

Ummm... I like the lily since it is a symbol used by St. Joseph and St. Anthony. Each petal represents a quality of St. Joseph.

I used to be a member of the American Rose Soceity and will again soon. I do give roses to a girlfriend with the color for a specific meaning to our relationship. I guess it is okay to say it here. I will only give red roses, as a sign of sexual bonding, once married, and pink roses as a sign of virginity and wholeness during engagement. That means the color of the roses(s) will give her a shiver as well just getting the flowers. We just won't tell the kids until they grow-up :)

Nov 30th 2012 new

Pale green hydrangeas. heart

Dec 1st 2012 new

I love the simple beauty that flowers exude, my favorite flowers ranked from best to least:

1. Roses rose

2. Orchids

3. Sunflowers

4. Lilies

5. Tulips

6. Exotic and tropical flowers

Dec 1st 2012 new

I have loved roses since I was a child. My mother had rose bushes lining the sidewalk leading to our house. It will always be a pleasant memory. Give me one rose or dozens of them, any color. I love their sweet fragrance & the velvety softness of their petals.

Dec 1st 2012 new

I like roses, lilies, and hibiscus. But nothing beats a bouquet of dandelions from a child! rose

Dec 1st 2012 new

Roses -- my husband would always send me a dozen red roses for Valentine's Day and on our anniversary.

Dec 1st 2012 new
Lily of the Valley & Sweet Peas. Really all flowers are beautiful, but those two are my faves!
Posts 21 - 30 of 97