Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 30th 2012 new
Whole extra level to the concept of custody of the eyes! Lol
Nov 30th 2012 new

biggrin I think it's cute - don't feel bad. it shows you have some modesty, which is a good thing. wink

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Thank you very much for your compliments and encouragement. Same to you.
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Thank you very much for your compliments and encouragement. Same to you.

--hide--

Fess up, Carl. We are all on pins and needles. Did you contact her? scratchchin smile

- Elizabeth

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Not via text or email. May see her at an event tomorrow before I return to Fort Jackson. I shouldn't test God, but if I don't see her, I'm thinking I should take it as a sign to move on. He always seems to know better than I.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Not via text or email. May see her at an event tomorrow before I return to Fort Jackson. I shouldn&...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Not via text or email. May see her at an event tomorrow before I return to Fort Jackson. I shouldn't test God, but if I don't see her, I'm thinking I should take it as a sign to move on. He always seems to know better than I.

--hide--

Now Carl, God gave you a voice, access to computers and phones, and transportation. He expects you to use them young man. Blinded by love

Haven't you heard the story about the man who was on his roof in a flood and prayed to God for help. scratchchin A boat came by and offered to take him to safety and the man said, "No thank you, I've prayed to God and I'll wait on Him to get me." Then a helicopter flew by and dropped a rope and the man yelled up, "No thank you. I've prayed to God and I'll wait on Him to get me." Then the water went rose over his head and the man drowned. When he went to heaven, the man said to God, "Where were you? I waited." And God said, "I sent you a boat and a helicopter. You have free will and you chose not to take my help."

Carl, you have all the tools you need. Whoever your future wife is, she is waiting for you to pursue her. She's worth it. wave She's even worth a view dry run rejections before you find her. Maybe God thinks you need some practice before you meet the future Mrs. Carl. smile Or maybe, the future Mrs. Carl is going to take a little time and effort to catch. Wife hunting can be a bit like fishing. wave Keep us updating. I'm sure you have many more CM friends pulling for you than me. wave

- Elizabeth

Dec 2nd 2012 new

hug thumbsup

Dec 3rd 2012 new
I admit i chuckled too. Good luck!
Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? ...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? I thought of that a few minutes ago when I browsed a profile. Men like me are such fools.

--hide--

No,

I think I contact is critical whether talking to Males or Females. Good Eye Contact and Strong Handshakes go a long way.

Dec 3rd 2012 new
Elizabeth, Thanks for your post that has given me something to think about. I always feel very strange being the first to make contact and at times perhaps not brave enough but now I might grab some courage here and there and go for it. Who Knows Right?
Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Nora-914810 said: Elizabeth, Thanks for your post that has given me something to think about. I always feel very strange be...
(Quote) Nora-914810 said: Elizabeth, Thanks for your post that has given me something to think about. I always feel very strange being the first to make contact and at times perhaps not brave enough but now I might grab some courage here and there and go for it. Who Knows Right?
--hide--

You are welcome, Nora. smile

- Elizabeth

Posts 21 - 30 of 61