Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: I have desserts left over from Thanksgiving! YIKES! I have lost 33 pounds and I really want them out of here!...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

I have desserts left over from Thanksgiving! YIKES! I have lost 33 pounds and I really want them out of here! Who wants to come over and help me by eating them? You can bring coffee. Does anyone else struggle with the extra food after the feast? How are you dealing with it? HELP!

--hide--

I have two teenage nephews living in Omaha, I could send them your way and eliminate the problem!
Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: I have desserts left over from Thanksgiving! YIKES! I have lost 33 pounds and I really want the...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

I have desserts left over from Thanksgiving! YIKES! I have lost 33 pounds and I really want them out of here! Who wants to come over and help me by eating them? You can bring coffee. Does anyone else struggle with the extra food after the feast? How are you dealing with it? HELP!

--hide--

I'll help! PacMan Mmmm.... Donut.... cookie hersheyskiss

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I have two teenage nephews living in Omaha, I could send them your way and eliminate the problem!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

I have two teenage nephews living in Omaha, I could send them your way and eliminate the problem!
--hide--
Claire if they come over I will have to make them new treats. Thanks for offering though! oh by the way, if they come over and there are left overs.... they need to take them home with them!

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I'll help!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

I'll help!

--hide--
ZOOM!!! I should've had you zoom over here sooner! Rolling Along If you make your way this way I wll make fresh treats for YOU!

Posts 21 - 24 of 24