Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

12/01/2012 new
An Oldie and irreverent: "Grandma got run over by a reindeer"

Another: Feliz Navidad

Religious: O Holy Night

I like Christmas music, thankfully they radio stations didn't the first week of November this year.
12/01/2012 new

I heartbeat "O Holy Night", too!

I don't want a lot for Christmas... All I want for Christmas is you cupid

Mariah Carey "All I Want for Christmas" xmastree It's so romantic!

12/01/2012 new

O Holy Night and Winter Wonderland!

12/01/2012 new
One of my favorites that comes to mind is by Elvis, his version of Here Comes Santa Claus. It's a fun version and also meaningful.
12/01/2012 new

O Holy Night, the Jackie Evancho version is good I think

www.youtube.com

CHAD MITCHELL TRIO - The Marvelous Toy, I remeber this from whem I was little and trying to figure what it was eyebrow
www.youtube.com
12/01/2012 new

Pachelbel's Canon

12/01/2012 new

Religious: Kathy Mattea's version of "Mary, Did You know?" Her whole Good News album is just wonderful. I don't know if it was ever converted to CD.

Commercial: James Taylor and Natalie Cole singing Baby, It's Cold Outside (wow, great chemistry, great music.)

Bruce Springsteen: Santa Claus is coming to Town.

12/01/2012 new

Just heard this one and had to add it: www.youtube.com

After all, who doesn't like Christmas cookies? wink

12/01/2012 new

I have not heard of every Christmas song. As as boy looking for a cause to fight...a purpose yet

not wanting power the song I choose is Bob Seger' Little Drummer Boy. That song has made me cry. Amen.

12/01/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Pachelbel's Canon
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Pachelbel's Canon

--hide--

How about the Transiberian Orchestra version of Pachelbel's Canon in D? www.youtube.com clap

Posts 21 - 30 of 45