Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) William-848056 said: I have not heard of every Christmas song. As as boy looking for a cause to fight...a purpose ye...
(Quote) William-848056 said:

I have not heard of every Christmas song. As as boy looking for a cause to fight...a purpose yet

not wanting power the song I choose is Bob Seger' Little Drummer Boy. That song has made me cry. Amen.

--hide--
YEs, I love that one, too.

Dec 1st 2012 new

One of my favorite Secular Christmas songs is..."Santa Baby" by Eartha Kit.

youtu.be

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-731971 said: How about the Transiberian Orchestra version of Pachelbel's Canon in D? http://www....
(Quote) Brenda-731971 said:

How about the Transiberian Orchestra version of Pachelbel's Canon in D? www.youtube.com

--hide--

Perfect! My favorite. Thanks for the link. biggrin

Dec 1st 2012 new
Yes me also on the Little Drummer Boy by Bob Seger. One of my favorites. Good choice William and Margo!
Dec 1st 2012 new

Ave Maria Deanna Durbin
www.youtube.com

Dec 1st 2012 new

"O Holy Night" is my favorite, followed by "Silent Night."

Among modern songs, Bing Crosby's rendition of "Do You Hear What I Hear?" is a classic.

Dec 1st 2012 new

For me it has been "Merry Christmas Darling" by Karen Carpenter for many, many year. I used to be in love with her! laughing

www.youtube.com

Dec 1st 2012 new

One favorite, a new song that is #1 requested song on our local all Christmas music radio station , "The Gift" by Aselin Debison (sorry but I don't know how to put youtube link on) another requested song " I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" Gayla Peevey
So many, but among others, "Some Children See Him", White Christmas, music from The Nutcracker, O Holy Night.

Dec 2nd 2012 new
www.youtube.com

The Christmas Blessing - heard it on the radio this morning & I felt blessed hearing it on my way to Mass
Dec 2nd 2012 new

Angels We Have Heard On High. I've been listening to Third Day's version.

Posts 31 - 40 of 45