Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

12/01/2012 new

(Quote) William-848056 said: I have not heard of every Christmas song. As as boy looking for a cause to fight...a purpose ye...
(Quote) William-848056 said:

I have not heard of every Christmas song. As as boy looking for a cause to fight...a purpose yet

not wanting power the song I choose is Bob Seger' Little Drummer Boy. That song has made me cry. Amen.

--hide--
YEs, I love that one, too.

12/01/2012 new

One of my favorite Secular Christmas songs is..."Santa Baby" by Eartha Kit.

youtu.be

12/01/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-731971 said: How about the Transiberian Orchestra version of Pachelbel's Canon in D? http://www....
(Quote) Brenda-731971 said:

How about the Transiberian Orchestra version of Pachelbel's Canon in D? www.youtube.com

--hide--

Perfect! My favorite. Thanks for the link. biggrin

12/01/2012 new
Yes me also on the Little Drummer Boy by Bob Seger. One of my favorites. Good choice William and Margo!
12/01/2012 new

Ave Maria Deanna Durbin
www.youtube.com

12/01/2012 new

"O Holy Night" is my favorite, followed by "Silent Night."

Among modern songs, Bing Crosby's rendition of "Do You Hear What I Hear?" is a classic.

12/01/2012 new

For me it has been "Merry Christmas Darling" by Karen Carpenter for many, many year. I used to be in love with her! laughing

www.youtube.com

12/01/2012 new

One favorite, a new song that is #1 requested song on our local all Christmas music radio station , "The Gift" by Aselin Debison (sorry but I don't know how to put youtube link on) another requested song " I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" Gayla Peevey
So many, but among others, "Some Children See Him", White Christmas, music from The Nutcracker, O Holy Night.

12/02/2012 new
www.youtube.com

The Christmas Blessing - heard it on the radio this morning & I felt blessed hearing it on my way to Mass
12/02/2012 new

Angels We Have Heard On High. I've been listening to Third Day's version.

Posts 31 - 40 of 45